Search results

1. H

Montesa Cota 25c?

Check CMSNL's website for parts Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  2. H

Montesa Cota 25c?

I hope you can restore it. This one may take yrs to do Could get costly as well Do you what's left of the original motor? Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  3. H

Montesa Cota 25c?

Hope you can find the right tank/ seat looks like a really cool project. I always seam to get 99.99999% done looks awesome and gorgeous and then the carb pisses gas all over the place or just doesn't run right then I start throwing $$$$$$ on it like its fairy dust and my dream turns ugly...
  4. H

1971 Kawasaki MT1A Shift Pattern?

The grip ends are even with one another which to me says "not bent" but the grips are pointed up in the air at a weird unnatural angle. I have three other handle bars two lefts and one right Of course the Rt that I have is bent. So I have the bars on the bike and two unbent lefts that are...
  5. H

Triple tree fork tube nylon sleeve bushings.

Where is the "insert video icon"????? Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  6. H

It fit my 1971 kawasaki Parnelli Jones MT1 springer front end Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  7. H

The guy I got it from said Arctic Cat and it fit perfectly The video wasn't important I just want everyone to see what the piece looked like so I grabbed a screen shot from the video ( same info) Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  8. H

1974 mt1 b piston rings

I've been looking as well,for standard rings ended up,getting 20 over and will have to file them to correct size Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes
  9. H

Hi From MT with a 71 Kawasaki MT1 A

Although there is no real data I have found for a definitive serial number cut off - I've heard it should be under 15,000 or like 14,500 the motor will have a different number but should be close. Your front forks and fender are from a different ( later year) Nice find! Sent from my iPad using...
  10. H

Hi From MT with a 71 Kawasaki MT1 A

Check the serial number to see if it's a real PJ 1971 MT1 Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes
  11. H

Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  12. H

That's good info. I posted looking for the long bushing and a guy sent me arctic cat bushings that took the place of my MT1 long and short bushings IMG_5503.MOV.mov Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  13. H

1971 Kawasaki MT1A Shift Pattern?

I'm in the process of building a PJ MT1 Looking for a nice set of handle bars Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  14. H

"Before and After" pics

15. H

So what did you accomplish on your build today ??

16. H

Changing rear wheel bearings on baja warrior 165cc

The main thing is to try and hope you don't break things in the process. I started 1.5 yrs ago rebuilding Honda z50s I'm on number 6 now. 2-1970 z50s , 1-1978 z50 custom An SL70, an SL100 and now a Parnelli Jones MT1. It's a great hobby I've honed my skills leaned how to use a multimeter...
  17. H

Does anyone here have the ability to straighten fork tubes?

Maybe a muffler shop the bends tubing and pipe every day or an electrician the bends conduit can do it I have a bent tube too and need to figure it out as well Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes
  18. H

front forks with suspension

Hey it's the Internet I tracked a guy down once after he posted in 2008 about a Steen 100 he said was covered in cobwebs for 30+ yrs Found him on FB send him a message and I just missed the Steen by a month It's along shot like the lottery just never know Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes
  19. H

front forks with suspension

I have front fork tubs 1971 springer - top flange has slight warpage Text me 201-206-0808 for photo n details Sent from my iPad using OldMiniBikes
  20. New to this site.

New to this site.

Hi all. I just joined today and wanted to say hello. I'm semi retired and started building 70s Hondas a year ago and I'm on my 5th build. Two 70 Z50 Hondas a 78 Custom Honda with Lifan motor 88 cc top end and cam painted to match my FJ Cruiser. A 1970 SL70 a 99% SL90k and just started a 71...