Search results

1. stev_shrett

My 60$ race bike challenge

She’s coming together. Decided to go live axle instead with an old go kart I had laying around.
  2. stev_shrett

American Thunderbird

Well I had to drop down to stock bars to accommodate the short throttle cable. Only one I could find in town though. She’s complete enough for a day of racing and riding tomorrow so I’ll let y’all know what the top speed is looking like. Running a 12t clutch road 55t sprocket. Does anyone know...
  3. stev_shrett

American Thunderbird

Working on this one currently. 1994 manco Thunderbird with a good ol American made brigs lo 206 animal for a heart. Looks and sounds good to me just gotta add a clutch brake, do some carb tuning, and run a new throttle cable! Running a 12t clutch and a 55t rear I should be pretty quick.
  4. stev_shrett

This one??

What is this? I thing handlebars aren't stock and I've never seen foot rests like that on a minibike
  5. stev_shrett

manco thunderbird conversion

This is a t bird. How does it look like that at all? It only has one tube down the middle
  6. stev_shrett

manco thunderbird conversion

I think you might be confused. The manco streaker is much more like the puddle jumper than the thunder bird. A streaker would be a pretty simple conversion to make a look alike
  7. stev_shrett

I’ve got a 13t Hilliard Inferno Laying around I’ll throw that on first see how it does
  8. stev_shrett

A couple of the go fast parts going in this bike. Still don’t know what clutch I’m running or cam.
  9. stev_shrett

Yea I agree sometimes just a quick cut and weld is easiest but I wanted a motor plate anyway so I’m gonna throw it on there and if it still looks manly at all the whole plate will be replaced.
  10. stev_shrett

We’re doing all of that and more. I’ve got a tillitson carb for it I pulled off of a go kart and the billet parts are on their way
  11. stev_shrett

I’m trying to find the balance between it all. I feel like using quality parts is going to keep reliability as high as possible even though I feel like I’m always fixing something on my bikes and karts lol cheap is the objective but no sweat if it goes over budget. Fast is a must and the real...
  12. stev_shrett

That looks pretty good. I’m wondering if I want to replace the entire motor plate (cut and weld) but I’ll probably just buy a motor plate to clover it up and give me the adjustability I need. Would look good too.
  13. stev_shrett

We now have front and rear brakes. Also welded some washers to the front forks for axle support. The axle was too small for the tabs being hat the wheels came from a pocket bike. New axle bolt in there as well.
  14. stev_shrett

Gonna be ordering a bunch of go fast parts today. I’ll post the build sheet
  15. stev_shrett

"Po' White Trash" VS newcomer call out/heads up $ street race this Sunday!

I know both riders and you clearly don’t know what you’re talking about. Jumpman is very fast coop is fast too. Still haven’t seen both of their best bikes go at it but jumpman can put up some serious builds and speed I’ve seen both riders bikes
  16. stev_shrett

Primer first of course. The pics don’t do justice for this paint
  17. stev_shrett

Finally got some time to start prepping this frame. Managed to soak It in aircraft remover and got it back to bare metal. Fixed some ugly welds and painting it up today
  18. stev_shrett

Who made this?

Bought an alsport some time ago and this one is smaller. Anyone know what this is? Just picked it up pretty cool
  19. stev_shrett

What is this one?