Search results

1. stev_shrett

American Thunderbird

Working on this one currently. 1994 manco Thunderbird with a good ol American made brigs lo 206 animal for a heart. Looks and sounds good to me just gotta add a clutch brake, do some carb tuning, and run a new throttle cable! Running a 12t clutch and a 55t rear I should be pretty quick.
  2. stev_shrett

This one??

What is this? I thing handlebars aren't stock and I've never seen foot rests like that on a minibike
  3. stev_shrett

Who made this?

Bought an alsport some time ago and this one is smaller. Anyone know what this is? Just picked it up pretty cool
  4. stev_shrett

What is this one?

5. stev_shrett

My 60$ race bike challenge

Hello everyone just figured I’d start a thread on my next build. I’ve been wanting to try and build a really nice race bike for as cheap as humanly possible. In order to do that I had to do some wheeling and dealing which came out t my advantage after the headache haha. I first purchased a 60$...
  6. stev_shrett

How about this one?

It looks like a cat to me but I’m just not sure. Any help is appreciated
  7. stev_shrett

What year is it?

Hello everybody just picked up a manco thunderbird that I think is mostly original. How do I tell what year it is?
  8. stev_shrett

What go kart?

Hello all I've been working on this kart for a few months now and I have no idea what it is haha. It was originally a 2 person kids cart with a 5hp Briggs and a dead axle. Now today I've installed a new 212 pred, welded brackets for new disc brakes and installed live axle with a nice split 58t...
  9. stev_shrett

Torque converter issues

Hello my fellow mini bike riders and enthusiasts, currently fighting to figure out what the problem is with a 30 series torque converter I'm using on a Baja warrior. So for some reason I'm getting some kind of clicking sound the faster I go the quicker it gets definitely coming from the...
  10. stev_shrett

Alsport trisport 3 wheeler

Alsport frame and fiberglass body. No motor. Two rear tires are good front tire has a slow leak. Really cool and different Machine. No shipping local pick up in Denver or surrounding areas. Asking $450 or best offer.
  11. stev_shrett

Where can I find this belt????

Hello all I'm currently in the process of taking on a Tote Gote Model B project. It has a running 2hp Briggs and Stratton on it and I'm hoping it was original. (Please tell me if it's not) the reason I question it is because someone put a larger motorplate on the bike. What I really need to know...
  12. stev_shrett

Anybody know what this came off of?

Just picked up this cool little tank but I'm curious what it came off of? I don't think the harley sticker is original. I'm putting it on a Hawg Ty that's missing he decorative tank.
  13. stev_shrett

Looking for torque converter part

Hi everyone I'm looking to find the brass washer that the belt catches on to on the drive motor pulley of the torque converter. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can grab one? Here's a pic of the washer that I need
  14. stev_shrett

Just got this one done enough to go for a good ride

This alsport is much more fun than I anticipated. I took the fiberglass body off so that I don't damage it as it is pretty work. Slapped a bucket seat on messed with the torque converter and dropped a predator motor on it. Does about 30-35 so not the fastest machine but it sure is fun
  15. stev_shrett

How about this one?

16. stev_shrett

What is this?

Found this one for 135$ with a new predator on it. I'm buying it regardless just would like to know what it is and if I can hope to find a replacement body for it?
  17. stev_shrett

Never seen one of these before!

Hi just curious what this one is. Looks pretty cool to me. Thinking about buying it but wanna make sure it's worth the 300
  18. stev_shrett

I like its size, what is it though?

Can't seem to figure this one out. Haven't seen one like it before.
  19. stev_shrett

Just finished reviving this Baja Heat

Pretty Easy Build, just refreshed fluids, cleaned carb, changed air filters, removed jackshaft for Torque Converter, and did some re wiring for head light and kill switch. Runs great and feels great. Super fun bike!
  20. stev_shrett

Wan ting to pick this up not sure what it is though

Thinking of picking this up not sure what it is though. Is it worth the $100?