1. W

BC1200 swing arm

I need the Mid Peg Model!
  2. W

BC1200 swing arm

Looking for a swing arm for a Bonanza BC1200
  3. W

bonanza garage sale find, $2

Thanks guys, My friend picked this up, I thew in the motor and clutch. I think were going to cut off the galvanized 1/8 brackets arc welded on for the rear end and build some 1/4 plate brackets and keep it as is!
  4. W

bonanza garage sale find, $2

What did it used to be!! IMG_20190804_175902941 by David Shupe, on Flickr
  5. W

Tecumseh alloy flywheels

6. W

Tecumseh alloy flywheels

I bought one off Ebay for my H60. It weighed almost the same as the Cast iron one!! Turn it down on a lathe and shaved off fins, Still in the middle of the rebuild. Fit the H60 shaft fine.
  7. W

Help me spend my Money!!! H60 Performance Build

Parts are rolling in! received piston, rings, valves, lifters, seals. Whats the ring gap spec, and what is better than spec gap!?
  8. W

HAHAHA...The factory exhaust was burnin my daughters leg when she wears shorts, so went to a header, and mud in the face, so put fenders on!
  9. W

Thanks Dr. Shop!! Working on getting Yellow stock springs, Don't even have a bike for this yet, planning on turning down the O.D. of the fly wheel and half of the fins to lighten it a little. 5k would be fine to start, and then mess with it from there! Just finished up a few new mods on this for...
  10. W

Thanks Delray. I am on the hunt for yellow striped springs. vwmopar, check out OND's post on his H50 Stroker build. I have a stock H60 crank that i will send out and have the journal machined down to fit the rod.
  11. W

As close as I can get in with my calipers, looks like .960
  12. W

Thanks, Delray. I will get the block cleaned up and parts put back in and do some measuring. :) Is that with both valves closed?
  13. W

No....I think your right! I am still learning about lift!! Bigger lobes= more lift, not longer lifters!? I know the cam, spring thing is going to take a while to figure out!
  14. W

Thanks Delray, Working on piston and rings, The cam is Int .265 Ext .280. Plan on running the stock cam and valves. Can I use the lifters that are 2" tall lifters? Old lifters are Int 1.920 Ext 1.928. Valves were Int 3.971 Ext 3.965. That would be around .080 more lift with 2" lifters
  15. W

Where can I pick up the factory Motorsports racing retainers? Also two questions on my side cover, How do you remove the shaft that the governor rides on? And is there another way to hold the side bearing in besides the two bolts that go through the cover?
  16. W

Bore looks really good, Have a friend who's a certified Suzuki mechanic, and he will measure and hone for me! Looks like 33312B is the piston I need? I contacted the new block owner and the number were...H50-65170H 814407098
  17. W

This is a 3/4 shaft. Didn't mean to miss lead anyone on the fly wheel, its cast not Billet. The only thing is I just received it in the mail today, the cast Iron flywheel weights 7lbs 8oz....the aluminum on weights....................6 lb 15oz!?!?!? hoping for a lot lighter?? Also received the...
  18. W

Thanks Delray, I do have a Billet aluminum fly wheel going on this build!
  19. W

Hello, Now that I have your Attention!!, It all started when I got this H60 for $5. It has a hole in the block and a V50 shroud. I am going to build it up a little, that means I have to buy another mini bike!!. I want you guys to help me build it. I will start with a few questions and everyone...
  20. W

What do I have, Year? What did it come off of?

Yep!!! Big and ugly.