Search results

1. S

WTB 2 Stroke Engine

Looking to buy a 125 or 250 2 stroke engine with a gearbox. Let me know!
  2. S

Bullfrog Hemi Predator High Compression Piston

Fhpe77 please let me know what you find out!
  3. S

I just don't want to run ally. I don't like the corrosive properties. Gas is more reliable. If I have to I'll run Sunnoco GTX 104 before I run alky. The reason I want to run a dome piston is to get to 11:1 without milling. Because I know nothing about valve train clearances and geometry...
  4. S

/Sorry I meant to post the link but I forgot. I was hoping to be able to run 93 pump gas with 11:1. Why dont you like domed pistons
  5. S

Has anyone ever used one of these high compression pistons from bullfrog motorsports in a Hemi predator? According to their website with no other mods it gets you to 11:1 compression. I was thinking it'd be a lot wiser to do this than mill my head to get 11:1. Ole4 reccomended this to me but I...
  6. S

First Predator Build, I have lots of questions.

Ole, this is the head I am referring to. Head, Racing, GX160/GX200, 18cc : Genuine Honda core. And I have changed the idea of going with the black mamba jr to the black Mamba so i can get the longer duration to be able to pull start it with the 13.5:1 compression I was looking to achieve with...
  7. S

Hmm.. would it be better for me to go with the stock valve size and aluminum retainers then for $100 less? 27mm intake and 24mm exhaust. Also will I have clearance or geometry issues if I use a 18cc head milled .050? I don't want to have to use cut to length pushrods
  8. S

Actually I was doing some research and I found out that the 18cc head milled .050 will result in more horsepower due to its better flow design. You can order one from NRRACING FOR $310 and it comes with a .050 milled head, 28mm SS Intake valve, 25mm SS exhaust valve, titanium retainers, dual...
  9. S

So if I am going to run the 14cc gx160 head how do I know what kind of valves, springs and retainers to order for it? Is everything the same as the Hemi besides the diameter of the valves themselves?
  10. S

Yes I wanted to run a 14cc head. Why does it have to be a 246 degree duration? And what is dynamic compression?
  11. S

Awesome thanks for the info Ole4!! Very helpful. Does anyone know what the highest compression I can run on 104 octane Sunoco race fuel is? Can I run 13.5:1?
  12. S

I am sorry OND I think explained that wrong. I have not taken the head off of my motor yet to see where the piston is, but wherever it is I plan on making it as close as flush to deck as possible with a longer ARC rod.
  13. S

I'm sorry I'm confused. Why is it that you want .030 distance between the head and piston? If my piston is flush with the deck wouldn't I still need a .045 gasket to get the .030 clearance between the piston and head?
  14. S

I have thought about that. And I would like to use a .02 longer rod and a factory .045 gasket. Would I have clearance issues with this setup? And with a compression ratio of 14:1 can I just use race gas? Will I be able to pull start 14:1?
  15. S

Interesting, I am also curious whwat is the highest compression engine you can pull start? I'm a pretty strong guy but at what point does it get rediculous? Here is the pricing list you asked for, Billet Flywheel $100 ARC Connecting Rod $84 +.02 Black Mamba Jr. Cam $70 26lb Valve Springs...
  16. S

First off I have been reading for a couple months but I am a new member and this is my first post. I appreciate the tons of info I have already found but I still have some questions. I am building my first Hemi 212 Predator. I will include a build list of what I plan on doing and then ask the...