Search results

1. bremerman

Kick starters... not just for Tecumseh anymore!

I was looking at my Lauson the other day and thought, why couldn't a kick start be mounted on it? Well... Necessity is the Mutha of invention they say... so I did it! Was truly easy-peasy. I mounted the starter pawl cup onto my Lauson's flywheel, then placed my kick-starter against the pawl cup...
  2. bremerman

Wanted any "Bremer" manuals, parts brochures, exploded views, etc.

Thanks in advance! :D:scooter:
  3. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

A motor plate would need to be bolted to the existing mount area. (wouldn't want to damage the original mounting area).
  4. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

I believe they are flipable
  5. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

A Nice smallish powerplant is a Lauson RSC and is circa 1948-50 and 1.25 h.p.
  6. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

That was my thinking... Two strokes are a pain! (and I used to love 2-strokes). I had old outboards... I used to have a gallon of 50/1, 32/1, 24/1, 16/1, and 8/1 mixed and ready. Like I said, a PAIN!
  7. bremerman

Weather/ storms

-11 in 60118
  8. bremerman

Sorry no chain or belt guard parts. Wish I had had something to copy.

Sorry no chain or belt guard parts. Wish I had had something to copy.
  9. bremerman

Bremer ... I believe

Hi. Yea, I'm the Bremer guy. I had some parts made also. Looks like it either had a Power Products or possibly a JLO type mill. Guessing yours to be an mid 50's. Yours has yet another difference I have not seen before... The hook at the bottom of the saddle bracket. Yours has the "Latest" style...
  10. bremerman

Weather/ storms

I'm tired of this Cold weather already... Just putting on a muffler makes me exhausted!!! :mad:
  11. bremerman

What household stuff will clean cast aluminum?

It will be on a daily rider style.
  12. bremerman

What household stuff will clean cast aluminum?

What household stuff will clean cast aluminum? Thanks in advance, tried Google, too many options, trust you folks more anyway! ;)
  13. bremerman

Merry Christmas to all!

Wish all you Minibike nutz a Merry Christmas!
  14. bremerman

FOUND, thanks! good used tire tube to fit 4.10/3.50 x 6" tire

Can trade 4" tube or maybe something else small you may need... Cable, bearings, spark plug, muffler etc. 60118
  15. bremerman

Who makes the shortest (smallest Diameter) 4.10/3.50 x 6" tire?

They did, but mines not stock. Actually Doodlebug or a company who bought them out did have 6" or 8" rims. I'll go dig for the info... Was called a "Forall"
  16. bremerman

Who makes the shortest (smallest Diameter) 4.10/3.50 x 6" tire?

Yup, a secret project of mine...