Search results

1. T

montgomery 8 hp go kart

hello all, when my two brothers & myself were much younger , we bought a montgomery ward 8 hp go kart right out of there book , throttle & brake were on steering t handle anyone know the one i am talking about i cant seem to locate any pics / any help would be great !! bobby
  2. T

do Heathkit Boonie bikes come up for sale or ??

because of childhood memory why do you have one to sell ??
  3. T

old fat rear tire bikes heath kit, etc, colors

did any big rear tires come in a emerald green ??
  4. T

the one i remember was a much brighter green color
  5. T

i would love to see a pic of one in emerald green if anyone has one
  6. T

hello all, the second minibike of my childhood had a fat rear tire and was in like an emerald green color did any of the bikes that had the large rear tire come in that color ??
  7. T

wow wish i was closer im in staten island, new york
  8. T

emailed the guy , will not ship
  9. T

had the bike running yesterrday !! then ?? 1969 taco 44

going to get some lock tight, i know we tighten them real good but will check to see if any are loose tomm
  10. T

had the bike running yesterrday !! then ?? 1969 taco 44

hello all, had the bike all up & running yesterday took it for a few rides then we lost the master link on the chain from the motor to the jack shaft so that ended the fun, i noticed today that the jack shaft has walked itself flush on one side so sprockets are all out of wack just...
  11. T

hello all, do Heathkit Boonie bikes come up for sale ?? or are the hard to find ??
  12. T

briggs & stratton blower cover with very good pull start for my 69 3 hp b&s

hello all, anyone have a blower cover with a very good pull start for my 1969 briggs & stratton 3 hp ?? let me know and thanks
  13. T

throttle cable 1969 taco 3 hp briggs & stratton

i just ordered it hope i get it tomm its the only thing holding me up from finishing the bike !!
  14. T

throttle cable 1969 taco 3 hp briggs & stratton

hello all, i need a throttle cable , 1969 taco 44 orig throttle cable is no good , it has a small round ball on the end were it goes into throttle were can i get one that will fit ?? thanks bobby
  15. T

1969 taco 44 questions and need help so please read

putting stock engine back on it briggs & stratton 3 hp
  16. T

1969 taco 44 questions and need help so please read

hello all, i have gotten all the parts and hope to my 1969 taco 44 back together starting tomm, my questions are the wheel extenders ( frame extenders) do the go inside the frame or outside ?? bolts facing in ?? or facing out ?? new bolt for front tire and new spacers should...
  17. T

is there any value 1969 orig taco 44 tires??

hello all, is there any value to 1969 taco 44 tires ?? i have mine they are dried out just curious if there is any value to them ?? thanks bobby
  18. T

old fat rear tire minibike

it looked sort of like the red one are they also hard to find ?? and any other companys out there that had the fat back tire ?? and what size motors came with them ??