Search results

1. B

Benelli Volcano exhaust

I,ve bought parts from benelliparts.de for my benelli woods bike a couple of times with very good result. The site is mostly in german but I figured it out. and email them. they mite know something about them.
  2. B

Stage 1 kit for lifan 212

Just a story. I've known many a harley rider, who after carb rejet, air filter change, exhaust change, went on a dyno. Top horse power came after reinstalling stock exhaust, NOTHING esle. Just a story.
  3. B

Mini bike dying at idle

I,ve been a mechanic all my life 68 now. not a day goes by that I didn't learn something new. kept asking!!
  4. B

Mini bike dying at idle

Mine does the same. If held upright, it will idle all day. There is something on youtube about the oil shut down switch being the problem but I have not looked into.
  5. B

Any love for Benelli Hornets?

NGK B7ES nothing fancy.
  6. B

Any love for Benelli Hornets?

That's a good looking survivoir. I have a 71 or72 woodsbike 65cc 2 cycle. a different design engine. I use ngk b7 plug. I can't remember where that came from, but, the plug that was in the bike crossed to ngk b7.
  7. B

How to post pictures (Test Area)

looks like this, headlight is missing.
  8. B

Anyone have a mega moto 212?

https://megamotousa.com/collections/mini-bikes I bought this last winter, when they were monster moto. it is now called the 212 pro, front & rear brakes, suspenion, ct drive and head light. the head light is not bright enough for night time riding, but we don't do much of that. I hope somebody...
  9. B

Anyone have a mega moto 212?

oops! I met to say I think walmart's mini is for sale at walmart only. they want a price and manufactures will built a bike too match that price. so I heard? I bought a MM212 B for my grandson because it is big enought for me to ride. WE love it. I did have to check everything, after tighen and...