Search results

1. S

Can't figure this one out

I just picked this up and im not sure if it's all original. Can't find one quite like it. Any ideas?
  2. S

RLV Max-t gold on black chain???

Anyone use any of the Max-t 35 gold on black chain? I bought this because I was tired of cheap chains stretching like rubber bands. I was told to get rlv cause it's the best. I didn't like the look of the all gold so I bought 10ft of the Max-t from OldMiniBikes. I put it on my db30s with a stock predator...
  3. S

WTB DB30 rear wheel and forks

I'm looking for a db30 rear wheel for disc brakes, and a set of decent forks for db30r but old style forks will work for me too. Thanks guys
  4. S

My Cyclops is almost done!

So with much hard work, hours and hours of labor, and a lot of patience, I got my mini bike completed all except for the seat, upholstery is one thing I cannot do. .. maybe someone can help me out with the seat. .. new paint on everything, fully rebuilt My Subaru with milled head wiseco piston...
  5. S

Animal carb spacer?

Does anyone know if the Briggs animal carb spacer /intake manifold will bolt up to a subaru ex21? Or could someone with an animal please give me the measurements center to center of the bolt/stud spacing on the head? Thanks
  6. S

Re-fabbed the Cyclops

Fixed one section of the bottom frame rail, made some new rear axle hangers, new engine plate, new forks, weldedit all up and painted. Ran out of day light and spent some time with my kids, so wheels and trim will be painted tomorrow. So humid here had to bring it inside and let it cure on the...
  7. S

New rides entry: 1973 Unknown Unknown

StretcherZ 1973 Unknown Unknown Its a vintage frame I picked up, Not exactly sure of the year, and no idea of the make and model.Its my favorite and my goto cruiser.
  8. S

Hello I'm Z in Florida

Just wanted to Introduce myself to all members of oldminibikes.com. Have browsed and used lots of useful info from the site in the past so i figured it was time to join and possibly give back to the minibike community. I currently have 3 bikes, an unknown brand vintage choppered and stretched 9"...