Search results

1. M

Heald super trike belt

Ok thank you
  2. M

Heald super trike belt

Hello All i have a Heald Super trike with an 11Hp Briggs and Stratton motor on it and i need a new belt. i have no clue what size since i did not get one with the trike and this trike does not have reverse. Please comment below what size belt. Thank you all.
  3. M

Predator mods

bump
  4. M

Predator mods

i am looking for a Cam, A Rod, and a Flywheel. Hemi Predator. I am looking for a good deal so please message me!
  5. M

Yerf Dog 3206 motor

Hello guys i have a Yerf Dog 3206 with a dead gy6 150cc motor. Have any of you done a swap with a predator motor?
  6. M

Heald super Trike Conversion

Oh make sense, sounds like a hell of a deal
  7. M

What do you mean by "runs sitting on concrete but does not move?
  8. M

Sweet! im excited to see what you have
  9. M

Oh ok, mine is a bench seat with an 11 horse electric start briggs, how many horse is the kawasaki?
  10. M

Ok i will thank you, what motors do your trikes have?
  11. M

Ok thank you ill look around but do you know anyone with the reverse setup?
  12. M

Baja Heat

i will put some up tomorrow
  13. M

Hello guys, i recently restored an old Heald Super Trike ( will put up Pics soon) and after i was done i learned some models have forward and reverse which mine does not have but i do have the F/R gearbox from another Heald Frame. i am curious if it is possible to put this gearbox on my trike...
  14. M

Baja Heat

Hey guys i have a Baja Heat Mini-Bike with everything original/stock (Even the Tires!) It still has all of the decals and everything looks good, not great but still good. I am not sure what to price this at but i believe 500 or best offer is reasonable. please contact me with any questions, i...
  15. M

Piston and Cylinder for Suzuki lt185 quad

Hey guys im looking for a piston and cylinder for my 1984 Suzuki LT 185. I live in Washington and will pay a fare price. Thank You.
  16. M

New rides entry: 2017 Custom Homemade

MRMDX 2017 Custom Homemade Smaill homemade Go Kart with a Predator 212, Does around 40
  17. M

Heald Super Trike project for sale $600

do you have pictures to send me? im currently restoring mine and am curious how yours looked.