Search results

1. danicurf

440 SL find!

looking for diff parts for 340 sl alsport
  2. danicurf

440 SL find!

hey steve do you no were a person can get diff parts
  3. danicurf

Building my own "Alsport/Trisport" style trike. What would be best dimensions for it?

there just long enough for gas tank and motor is realy tight you might want to make longer
  4. danicurf

Rear Tire Size - Alsport

you need 4.5 x5 bolt pattern you can use car rims with that bolt pattern just watch your over all diameter with the tire and rim
  5. danicurf

is it worth it?

hey I got a friend looking for a rupp mini bike from the 70s
  6. danicurf

440 SL find!

thanks for getting back to me
  7. danicurf

440 SL find!

hey steve do u still sell parts
  8. danicurf

440 SL find!

looking for speedo drive spacer mine missing any info
  9. danicurf

440 SL find!

what kind of horsepower did the 440 have
  10. danicurf

440 SL find!

11. danicurf

440 SL find!

hi steve what is the driven clutch on that 440 I need to do some work on it its not disengaging all the way
  12. danicurf

440 SL find!

hey steve what size is a stock piston I was riding the other day and the belt started to go and knocked the exhaust off on the #1 piston and I blew ahole in it didn't score it I just need a stock piston and rings
  13. danicurf

440 SL find!

I'm not used to that front end setup do they usualy have a lot of vibration at rode speed I think the shocks might be shot I also backed oof the springs wich seemed to help also the rear tires run angled out at thebottom is that normal I would think the tires would ware on the inside is that...
  14. danicurf

440 SL find!

how big is the tank
  15. danicurf

440 SL find!

yah the woods still there I worked at Polaris for 25 years I get a discount ill probably run full synth 2 stroke oil that's wat I used to run in my 350 oddesey you don't fowl so many plugs
  16. danicurf

440 SL find!

440 blue alsport I just got steve durhams alsport home from st louis