Search results

1. Heffenreffer

Truck load of Intek 206!

Why not just stick with the flathead on the chopper? Classic looks! edit: Just my opinion. the entire point of a chopper is to look cool. Not to go fast.
  2. Heffenreffer

Your first mini bike and it’s good stories

My Sprite was the same color new. Repainted at least twice when I got it. Love the Clinton, and the original Carlisle Double Indians. Cool bike!
  3. Heffenreffer

Thank you kindly! Regrettably, Big Daddy Ed left us back in '01. That is 'Little Daddy', his son. I forget his name off the top of my head. Met him last February at the Starbird Rod and Custom show in Tulsa. I used his custom paint on my bike. If you get the chance, don't hesitate to say hello...
  4. Heffenreffer

Yeah, my alternate name for my bike is '2nd Childhood'. I'm on the road, house-sitting for friends and don't have access to my pix. 1968 Fox Sprite that I have adulterated. This is the best I can do: https://youtube.com/shorts/2IgEX5ZVWi8?si=aO559GYvrZObLOfG
  5. Heffenreffer

I had seen a couple of the neighbors kids riding minibikes, and asked my Dad if I could get one. He looked at me and said 'Son, you get some money together and we'll talk about it'. My gigs were mowing lawns, caddying at the golf course and pulling milfoil from the lake for the neighbors. It...
  6. Heffenreffer

what are you listening to v.2.0

All wars are bankers wars.
  7. Heffenreffer

Will an aluminum exhaust pipe melt? Yes.

My apologies as well.
  8. Heffenreffer

I'm pretty sure they are 1/4-20. This engine came off of a No Name edger. I can't imagine someone went through the bother of doing it post manufacture. But I've been wrong before! EDIT: my mistake, the engine is a '94 90102.
  9. Heffenreffer

This is my 3hp '92 80102. Please note the drilled and tapped exhaust flange holes. I've never considered using them, as they just don't seem strong enough to use.
  10. Heffenreffer

Lauson Power Diaphragm Carb

There aren't any catalog #s on it. Is this for a 2 stroke? Rebuild kits available? Thanks in advance, Hef
  11. Heffenreffer

Stock Racing-Striped 3hp

Never saw one with racing stripes before. Nice!
  12. Heffenreffer

B&S 127CC 4-Stroke Screeching Noise

And once it's clean, DO NOT re-oil. Those ball bearings need to float.
  13. Heffenreffer

Stolen Minibikes!

Bump thread just because I saw Rick and Brandie this weekend.
  14. Heffenreffer

Stolen Minibikes!

Update: There is a Penny's Golden Pinto missing too.
  15. Heffenreffer

Stolen Minibikes!

Not my stuff. Doing what I can to spread the news.
  16. Heffenreffer

Stolen Minibikes!

These bikes were stolen from Dallas/Fort Worth area Sunday May 30th. Owned by Mike and Brandy from Busted Knuckles Builds. Please be on the lookout, and contact info in video. Thanks!
  17. Heffenreffer

Always wanted one of these

Commonly called speeders, there are clubs devoted to restoration and excursions. Fun stuff.
  18. Heffenreffer

High priced Harley at Florida vintage car dealer—

Spring is right around the corner. My neck of the woods, it's pretty much here. I hope you are able to to enjoy some quality time with your bike soon.
  19. Heffenreffer

Old briggs questions

I removed the governor and haven't had any problems. But my bike is a cruiser, not for drag racing.
  20. Heffenreffer

Old briggs questions

No issues with a non points ignition. I used a B&S part # 691922 intake manifold so I could run a Tecumseh style carb. I don't see any listed on ebay right now, but they're out there and not too expensive.