Search results

1. Fastestcobra

Bird Thunderbird parts

Sold sold sold sold
  2. Fastestcobra

Bird Thunderbird parts

Dang, that was fast. Parts are spoken for. I will update if anything changes.
  3. Fastestcobra

Bird Thunderbird parts

I don't have time for this project. These parts are all serviceable, the wheels have scale but should blast or wire clean. The forks were cut in the center where the fender goes, fixable. I have the scrub brake and other take off parts, no fenders. No engine, it had a seized motor that wasn't...
  4. Fastestcobra

Shades of the Past

I go to every one, and every other show. I guess because I live there, here lol. I took the motorcycle out Saturday and cars were already lined up, traffic coming in a week ahead as always. If you need any info on where to go, what to see, just holler.
  5. Fastestcobra

Restoring and repainting fairings on motorcycle

I use a heat gun to restore plastic to its original color on fenders or whatever. Works good on the black car trim too. Any oxidized plastic can be brought back fairly nice. Etching primer won't work, an adhesion promoter primer will work for painting plastic.
  6. Fastestcobra

Anyone for a east tennessee get together?

Ha, I ran an Ascot around the flat earth back in the day. Then got into motox. Now I'm neck deep in an old mustang restomod. I still ride whatever 2 wheelers I come across. Spend most of my off time on some frankenadventure bike. It would be cool to add some mini bikes into a local event. I...
  7. Fastestcobra

Anyone for a east tennessee get together?

Bumping up the East Tennessee area. Sevier Co here.
  8. Fastestcobra

Bird Engineer possible year?

Yeah I dig the spokes, mini invaders. This set looks decent. Except I notice in my picture the front has a bend of sorts. Thanks again F
  9. Fastestcobra

Manco, possible year?

Thank you
  10. Fastestcobra

Thanks for the estimate. The wheels are def silver. When I found my first Bird the fenders looked homemade, that was years ago. Then I ran across two more bikes, one, this Bird with the same fenders. I can't see how it could be the same person that made them, different areas. But who knows...
  11. Fastestcobra

Manco, possible year?

Here's another I was hoping to get a year estimate. Thanks guys. F
  12. Fastestcobra

I couldn't find any with the same diamond plate aluminum fenders. This is the second one I've had with those same style. I originally thought they were homemade. I was hoping the fenders could narrow it to a few years or regional market. Thanks guys. F.
  13. Fastestcobra

Scat Tracker find

So I go to the landfill and the old guy there was wise enough to put it aside, score! Pretty decent survivor shape. Small seat tear and I replaced some cables. I cant get it to idle yet,but it starts and doesn't smoke. Body great. How can anyone throw this away?
  14. Scat Cat

Scat Cat

JC Pennys Trike
  15. Scat Cat

Scat Cat

JC Pennys Trike
  16. Scat Cat

Scat Cat

JC Pennys Trike
  17. Fastestcobra

New

Long time troller, finally decided to join. Im into anything engine. So hey, from the smoky mtns. F
  18. IMG_10884

IMG_10884

19. IMG_10865

IMG_10865

20. IMG_10852

IMG_10852

JC Penny Scat Cat. Has Red-White-Blue seat and red glass body. Tec engine