Search results

1. Wheel Gun

A warning on "Farkles"

Certianly not where I thought you were going with that story but a good chuckle before hitting the hay. Enjoy your Farkle - WG
  2. Wheel Gun

What's up ladies and gents? New guy from Michigan here

Welcome to the mini fun. - WG
  3. Wheel Gun

2 Speed Clutch

Marked with interest
  4. Wheel Gun

Evel Knievel Bonanza Build-Kids would have went CRAZY!!!!!

What a wonderful job! So much attention to detail. You and the boys should be proud. WG
  5. Wheel Gun

New member, new to site.

Welcome from another recent member who is trying to find his way around as well!
  6. Wheel Gun

Dad's minibike

What a wonderful project. Plus getting to do it as a family thing is even better. Like others have mentioned be careful of that 212 there pretty snappy especially when one's not expecting it. Had a friend came pretty close the launching himself into the woods this last weekend with my boonie...
  7. Wheel Gun

I am "On a Bender"

Wow, what a fine job. Outstanding workmanship. Wondering what method you used to get that writing on the back of the seat?
  8. Wheel Gun

Doodle Thug

Sure does look like things are going to get real interesting with that one! Good luck, I'll be watching with interest. WG
  9. Wheel Gun

Best foam for seat?

Very informative thread. Marked for future referance. Thank you.
  10. Wheel Gun

Look what I found in the mail yesterday...

Very nice indeed! I should be a nice addition.
  11. Wheel Gun

Heath Kit Boonie Bike

So I roughed in the powertrain and throttle assembly. I ordered the wrong brake cable but hooked it up as a temporary as so I could do some testing. Well I'm quite impressed. On flat ground with a little coaxing it will pull a wheelie and still goes 20.1MPH. Plenty enough for me. A few more...
  12. Wheel Gun

Heath Kit Boonie Bike

Boonie progress Some progress being made. Jackshaft mock up is started. My plan is to get the bike up and running as to work the bugs out then dismantle and do the cosmetics.
  13. Wheel Gun

Mods? Wondering.

Technician question for a Mod or someone in the know. Did I change something or ??? But none of my posting show up under "my profile" after 8/23. Please and thank you- Wheel Gun.
  14. Wheel Gun

"Po' White Trash" stretched DB30s payoff test ride

I'm coming to the party late on this thread but just read it all the way through all I can say WOW, Very Nice! I'm inspired by your workmanship. WG
  15. Wheel Gun

Trike project

My hats off to you. Very nice indeed! - WG
  16. Wheel Gun

Hello everyone - new to site...

Hello from Maine! Good luck on your resto
  17. Wheel Gun

Hello all !

I used to own the local general store so there isn't many folks I don't know. We have a property on Rt7 so I have to go through Newport quite often. I usually stop in the Trading Post and see what is kicking around for revolvers.Good luck on your build. Today the final package arrived with the...
  18. Wheel Gun

Hello all !

Just up a bit in Old Town. I just found this place while searching for parts for a boonie rebuild that I want to use around camp. I didn't really need another hobby but I guess the bug bit.
  19. Wheel Gun

Hello all !

Welcome from another recent member. Your project looks. like a good solid start. Good luck! WG
  20. Wheel Gun

old fat rear tire bikes heath kit, etc, colors

My second mini was also a boonie and the frame was originally emerald green at least so I remember. WG