Search results

1. Newfoundland

1972 Arctic Cat Prowler Restoration - Help!

Thanks bigrob, looks like we are neighbours. :) Love your collection. I am having a hard time finding anyone else here in this province with a vintage bike like mine, so I had to find a community online. Looks like I've found the right place.
  2. Newfoundland

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

I am in. The only registered person in my province.
  3. 1972 Arctic Cat Prowler Minibike

1972 Arctic Cat Prowler Minibike

100% original at the moment
  4. Newfoundland

New rides entry: 1972 Arctic Cat Prowler

Newfoundland 1972 Arctic Cat Prowler An inheritance from my mother.
  5. Newfoundland

What does this mean? (Site question)

Thank you for your reply, on the sixth post I gained access. :) Now on to the restoration questions!
  6. Newfoundland

1972 Arctic Cat Prowler - Paint Q ?

Gator, did you find anything? I am facing the same problem now. No paint code and no examples to bring to a shop.
  7. Newfoundland

Sachs Saxonette 47cc Engine Noise

Great little bike!
  8. Newfoundland

1972 artic cat prowler

I know its been a while, but did you get the bike after?
  9. Newfoundland

What does this mean? (Site question)

The same happened to me. I guess Ill use this post to add to my list lol.. Or is that how it works?
  10. Newfoundland

1972 Arcit Cat Prowler

I have just been given a 1972 prowler and do not know where to start in its restoration. I want to make it look like new again, as well as run. As far as I know it ran fine the last time it was used, 25 years ago. But there is a common problem with the pull cord. How did you do with your...
  11. Newfoundland

1972 Arctic Cat Prowler Restoration - Help!

Hi all, My name is Robin and I live I Newfoundland, Canada. I've just became the proud new owner of this little gem. It's my moms old mini bike and I'd like to restore it for my daughter. She's just 2 years old yet so I have a few years to get this done. Although I've been riding for many...