Search results

1. C

2HP Briggs Carb.

Just picked this up.
  2. C

Help

I was able to get it off tonight. The piece was screwed onto the crankshaft and to my surprise came off easily. I ended up looking up the engine to see the end of the shaft. It will keep my son busy for a while, have a carb just need to find a gas tank. Thank you for your response.
  3. C

Help

Thank you. I will take photo tomorrow. Was hoping it wasn’t spline son was all excited. Picked up complete assembly for free mounted in carrier
  4. C

Help

Can anyone tell me how to get a Teel Pump off of a Briggs Engine and how it is connected All bolts out, don’t see any set screws, don’t want to damage and not coming off. Thank You
  5. C

Wanted: CAT400x Parts

Individual that was interested had already passed on this item.
  6. C

Sorry for the confusion it won’t happen again.
  7. C

Now do you get it ?
  8. C

1970 cat 400x

Thank you
  9. C

1970 cat 400x

Nice. Who made your cover ?
  10. C

Oops
  11. C

Can you send photos and price thank you
  12. C

insane #41 nickel chain deal<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thank you for the information. I am slowly working on a few Cat mini bikes and will be needing to purchase some chain.
  13. C

Thank you very much for the information. I have cat mini bikes that I am slowly working on.
  14. C

Being new to all of this how do you determine what chain to use. Thank you for any help.
  15. C

Great Find

I picked this up for my son. Great information on many mini bikes. I am sure there are plenty around but he was very excited
  16. C

Keep us posted. 50/50 Chance
  17. C

Just look at their feedback. BAD
  18. C

Looking for 1969 cat 400x chain guard and fenders. Thank you for helping!

I have been looking for a kill switch mounting plate that sits on frame in front of seat but no luck. I have seen a few rough ones and they wanted more then I paid for bike
  19. C

Looking for 1969 cat 400x chain guard and fenders. Thank you for helping!

Cat parts are really tough to find and if nice very pricey. Keep an eye on eBay fenders pop up now and then. Good luck.