Search results

1. C

Help

Can anyone tell me how to get a Teel Pump off of a Briggs Engine and how it is connected All bolts out, don’t see any set screws, don’t want to damage and not coming off. Thank You
  2. C

Paint Codes

Codes maybe previously posted but I thought it would be a good idea to start a paint code fourm to help other mini bike builders. All paint codes will help us id original colors.
  3. C

Cat 400x Foot Peg Covers

Black or White 5/8 x 3 3/8 foot peg covers for sale in New Jersey. $ 15.50 shipped. 1 pair
  4. C

Any Ideas

What brand mini bike this is for ? Thank you
  5. C

CAT FEVER

My new project. Merry Christmas !
  6. C

Shipping Information

I was wondering who is the best or cheapest to ship a mini bike. Not worrying about fast just safe and secure. Any suggestions appreciated.
  7. C

Rim center / star ?

Looking for one more side. Thank You
  8. C

Bearing help

I am looking for a 1 7/8 od x 5/8 id x 7/16 bearing withought any luck. Can only find a 3/4 id ! Does anyone have 2 that they would be willing to sell ? Thank you.
  9. C

Great Find

Just picked up a 1972 Ruttman mini bike catalog that has all the mini bikes that they made up until 1972 with parts view, part numbers, price list, new order forms and the best thing is all the parts such as frames, forks, triple tree, chain guards etc are broken down with exact measurements so...
  10. C

Proper Installation

Can someone tell me if you are suppose to put washers on each side then spacers with another washer or what is the proper installation method. Bearings sit low into rim. Thank You
  11. C

Cat Parts Wanted

Hi Everyone. I am looking for a decent starter kill switch frame mounting plate, forks handlebars, or any other parts you may have laying around. Thank you and have a great weekend.
  12. C

Spark Plug Light Bulb Caddy New Old Stock

This is a plug and bulb Caddy to keep your parts safe and dry. Box not included. $9.99 + $3.50 shipping. Located in New Jersey
  13. C

Triple Tree Top Bracket Efenel Grand Prix

I have a nos triple tree top bracket for sale. $20.00 plus shipping. Located in New Jersey [ ATTACH=CONFIG]105542 [/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]105545
  14. C

ID

Anyone know what this is ?
  15. C

Brake & Throttle Cables

Does anyone know if someone makes these cables in white ? I always see the standard black and sometimes gray. Thank You
  16. C

Saginaw Michigan Products Corp bearing Cap

Looking for a Saginaw Michigan Products Corp bearing rim cap in nice condition as well as a Cat kill switch mounting plate Please pm me if you have any. Thank you
  17. C

Tires

I am just curious why do you see a line around a lot of new tires being sold ? While on the subject of tires I wish people would stop tying tires together when they ship them.
  18. C

What Happened

Good morning everyone ! Is it just me or was there technical difficulties with this site last night ? I could not get anything to come up but the OldMiniBikes Warehouse! I thought I had been banned. Glad everything is back to normal.
  19. C

Cat Brake caliber

Can anyone tell me what brand of brake caliber was used on some mini bikes without drum brake. Thank you for your time
  20. C

Broncco TX4

I just picked up a tx6 not a 4 gas tank and I am looking for a gas cap or information, pictures, etc. Looks to be very fine thread