Search results

1. J

Gilson help

So I got my wards 525 done. Bike is awesome. Runs great, rides nice, power is good. I love the take off power but want a little more top end. I’m currently running 12 tooth clutch to 15 tooth jack in then 12-48 rear. What’s the best way to get that top speed a little bit higher. Seems to top at...
  2. J

Wards 525 build.

So my wards/gilson build is almost finished. Just finished the jack shaft and I love the gearing at 5:1 rides great. Still need brakes, is the band brake better on the rear tire or the clutch. I’ve seen both but did not know the pros and cons of each. Not sure if the clutch brake puts any...
  3. J

Wards/gilson jackshaft needed

Looking for a wards or gilson jackshaft. Clutch doesn't line up with rear wheel for direct drive. Any ideas?
  4. J

Wards/gilson

looking for wards/gilson front forks, currently have some Azusa forks but will need to cut to clear the turning radius. Any ideas of others that will fit or a custom set I can pick up.
  5. J

72 wards rebuild.

Hello OldMiniBikes. I'm knew to the site. My name is Jessie. Currently rebuilding a 72 wards that I got for $30. Yes $30. Been allot of fun but parts are hard to come by making it more custom by the day. Running s new predator 212 since parts and kits are plentiful. Latest battle has been wether or not...