Search results

1. losParanoyas

Go Kart Cycle mini bike question

Oh man!! Thank you! I’ve been looking all over for any pic with 2 tanks! I wish I could see more angles of that! What is this pic from?
  2. losParanoyas

Oh yeah, we’ve been chatting. He’s never seen one with 2 brackets.
  3. losParanoyas

Thanks, Karen!
  4. losParanoyas

Has anyone ever seen a Go Kart Cycle mini bike with 2 gas tank brackets? I’ve seen them with the bracket under the top tube and I’ve seen them with the bracket on one side, but I can’t find any pics of them with 2 brackets like this one. The welds look good and the brackets both match the...
  5. losParanoyas

Kawasaki Coyote Petcock

oh awesome, yeah a Tecumseh would look super close I bet… let me know if you find an original Petcock that you could part with! Thanks!
  6. losParanoyas

Kawasaki Coyote Petcock

I’ve read the older threads on here but I’m still stuck. Has anyone sourced a good replacement petcock for the tank on their Coyote? Mine came with a homemade pipe fitting thing. I ordered one that sounded promising but the thread pitch is wrong. Anyone have a link or anything to a good/proven...
  7. losParanoyas

Kawasaki Coyote gas cap

Looking for a correct gas cap for a Kawasaki Coyote. Message me if you have one for sale please. Thank you
  8. losParanoyas

Listed my Dinky cycle on eBay

I’m selling my Dinky Cycle. I have it on market place and just listed it on eBay. I’m in Fort Worth, Texas. Here’s the eBay listing if interested...
  9. losParanoyas

Mini bike interview from my friends at GPS

Thank you, Dave… I appreciate that!
  10. losParanoyas

Oh awesome!! Yeah man, I know he travels a bunch to various swap meets!
  11. losParanoyas

Thanks, @minibikin' !! And yeah I think it’s going to be a series for them now, but not sure about the details.
  12. losParanoyas

Hey!! Thought some of you might enjoy this interview I did with my buddies at Go Power Sports… I live about 15 minutes from them and they came by to check out my collection. Definitely not a huge collection, by some standards here on the forum, but still pretty fun to do. Shout outs in the video...
  13. losParanoyas

Trail Horse / Wards brake drum

Looking for a drum for the brake on a General Appliance Wards or Trail Horse. Adding pics for reference. thanks!!
  14. losParanoyas

Anyone done a gopowersports rascal kit?

Their Rascal bike (not the Lil Rascal) is a good larger size frame. The brake is awesome… it’s a super comfortable ride and the very well made, with great looking welds. One of the pics I uploaded is me riding it, I’m 5’9” and just under 200 pounds.
  15. losParanoyas

Frijole knock off??

Anyone know if this is a specific Frijole knock off or homemade? The rear axle is slotted, which I think is different than the frijole and the motor mounting is different. Also the bars are obviously different and might not even be original to this bike…? Any ideas? Thanks!
  16. losParanoyas

Cheyenne Lance?

I have what I’m fairly certain is a Cheyenne Lance. I think it would have had Azusa hex stars judging by old threads I read on here. Does anyone have one of these bikes or a clear photo so I can really see what’s going on? The 2 ads I posted are all I can find and I can’t tell much by the...
  17. losParanoyas

Ruttman? If so, which?

Okay awesome, I’m out running errands now but will check those things for sure when I get back. Thank you
  18. losParanoyas

Ruttman? If so, which?

Really...? Hmmmm. Wildcat or do you know which Harrison by chance so I can study the right pics?