Search results

1. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

haha yeah that sounds like a job for “someday” for me:weld: honestly though, that idea sounds pretty good for just a brand new custom bike. I'm thinking that you could get that engine for $450 say the frame for $75 brakes wiring wheels chain for maybe another $200? my costs may be slightly off...
  2. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

hmm okay good to know. i wouldn’t mind adding a brake light just cuz... do you know if there’s a battery on the MB? i haven’t seen it yet if there is, and i assumed there isn’t one since the light is magneto powered not a switch. on a semi related note, how hard would it be to add or switch to...
  3. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

update: i got my tire fixed at les schwab, they were super nice about it and did it for free, and said just to go there next time i needed something:deal: so anyway, my bike is now up and running nice again. on a side note i tried to take off the heat shield of the exhaust manifold and they have...
  4. HerzogVonSchilf

Monster Moto Classic 212CC Mini Bike

Haha I have the same problem but I worry about cops not neighbors, I’ve already had to dodge them through alleys once :innocent:
  5. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

Here’s two videos that y’all can hopefully see, for those who debating on getting one of these and think size matters, for a comparison, both guys are about 5’8” and 180. If you hear my friend say that it turns weird that’s because the tire is flat:doah: also, this was both of their first times...
  6. HerzogVonSchilf

How to post pictures (Test Area)

View image in gallery
  7. MB200-2

MB200-2

8. MB200-2

MB200-2

9. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

Raskin I’ve been noticing that the belt on the transmission sounds strange, maybe I just didn’t notice it before. I’m trying to upload a video but it hasn’t worked so far. Sorry I’ve been gone, I traveled to Israel with some family and friends and haven’t had the chance to be on here, however...
  10. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

Do you have a chain cover on over the 50t and did you have to do any fab for that or are you just going commando like your CVT? Also mine kinda smells oily and burnt like I’m burning up the belt when I run it at low rpms, did yours do this before switching from the 32t or is this just natural...
  11. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

Charles S I have no clue what the manufacture date is, if it helps I ordered it in December so maybe they switched to the 2018 model?:shrug: Also it’s about time to switch that Coleman for a trailmaster:wink:
  12. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

I believe it 100% I will be switching ASAP. This proved it to me 100%. Any prefabed sprockets that I can just buy and install? It’s not that I can’t do the work, I’m just really lazy and don’t want to get it wrong haha:wink: Edit: Raskin How much does the belt have left to go with 50t? I’m...
  13. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

PSA: If your wheel is stuck on something do not try to power your way out of it, your CVT will smoke and generally dislike you. Learned that today:doah:(no permanent damage thankfully)
  14. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

Update: Backed out the governor screw like maybe three full turns and that gave me probably a solid 7mph increase. I’ll be interested to see how much faster it will go before bogging down from gearing
  15. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

Yeah they’re perfectly placed too, no matter which I put my feet on I’m never awkward or uncomfortable. At 5’11” this thing is perfect size for me, but it feels like someone bigger or smaller would also feel good on it. Also with the second set of foot pegs I had my girlfriend ride on the back...
  16. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

Yeah it sure is one, and let me tell you it slows you down in a jiffy
  17. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

After what seemed like an eternity,(a whole week and a half:scared:) my MB200-2 has arrived and man is it a whole lot of fun. Setup: It arrived surrounded in bubble wrap and a metal cage, which I might add had gotten bent during delivery which made things a bit harder, but overall nothing a few...