Search results

1. HerzogVonSchilf

The MB200-2 has arrived.

After what seemed like an eternity,(a whole week and a half:scared:) my MB200-2 has arrived and man is it a whole lot of fun. Setup: It arrived surrounded in bubble wrap and a metal cage, which I might add had gotten bent during delivery which made things a bit harder, but overall nothing a few...
  2. HerzogVonSchilf

Maybe I’m a little crazy: tracks

So I might be a little crazy:out: but has anyone thought of what it would be like with tracks on the back of a mini bike? I’m not talking about the practicalities of doing it(unless someone has done it by all means do share:biggrin:) but like how awesome would it be to have a super lowgeared...
  3. HerzogVonSchilf

Bigger tires

Anyone with experience increasing the size of tires? I understand how gearing ratios work and that theoretically it should give me a higher ratio and thus less torque but a higher top speed. Does anyone have experience doing this in the real world, ie do you notice a difference in power? I have...
  4. HerzogVonSchilf

Hey guys, new member here

What’s up guys:scooter: So a few days ago it feels like, I discovered the wonderful world of mini bikes and my impulsive almost-adult self decided I wanted one. So here I am, helmet and mini bike in the mail, with excitement raging inside of me. Anyway. When I started looking into mini bikes...