Search results

1. C

Wanted Broncco TX10 Renegade front/rear fenders

Need a set of fenders for a 1972ish Broncco TX10 Renegade mini bike. Note other Broncco models used the same fenders (Warrior, Eagle, Diablo, Ranger.) Basically any of the 10" spoked wheel Bronco mini bikes from the early 1970s had these fenders. Condition is not really that important, as they...
  2. C

Herters Trail picture needed

Please can someone post the LEFT side picture of a Herters Trail bike? Just got one, and it's missing the sprocket and brake system. the catalog states it has both band and drum brakes, but i don't see how that is possible (given it only has a single handlebar brake lever.) And how would a band...
  3. C

Elusive 32517 Tecumseh flywheel dilemma HS50 looks like HS40

As i've posted many times, i'm not a huge fan of HS40. Instead i like the HS50 on my 1970s minibikes, and just make the HS50 look like an HS40 ("the look conversion".) There's a variety of reasons i like the HS50 better. One, the HS50 is just more readily available. Two, it offers more...
  4. C

1972 Speedway Red Baron mini bike resurrection

A friend of mine asked me to do a video on how i bring a 1970s mini bike back from a pile of parts, since he saw my garage of minibike hell. Anywho, it kind of spun out of control and into a nine part series of rescuing a 1972 Speedway Red Baron. This is just how i do it, and do it on a budget...
  5. C

Tecumseh lighting coil magneto/flywheel question

I have a lighted magneto for a Tecumseh, i believe it came from a 1972 HS40 rupp roadster. Also have a Tecumseh allow flywheel #610769a. I have a freshly rebuilt HS50 engine from 1975 (so it has the same flywheel taper as the HS40), which I wanted to put on the lighted magneto and alloy flywheel...
  6. C

Tecumseh gas tanks I dont need...

Have some Tecumseh gas tanks mostly off HS40 and HS50 engines. i don't need these. If you want one (heck all of them) let me know. I'm in Brighton MI if you want to get them. I would love to trade towards tecumseh 4-leg pull start blower housing(s), H35/HS40/HS50. Also i have more of these (all...
  7. C

Trade HS40 rings for HS50 rings?

I have four sets of hs40 thick rings .010 over part #34855, and seven sets of hs40 thin rings .020 over part #35549. Would love to trade these for HS50 rings in either .010 or .020 oversize. The HS50 could be either thick or thin style rings. That would be parts 40007/36077, 36078 (hs50 thin...
  8. C

Wanted Speedway 14" wheel front fork rubber boots

You used to be able to buy these on ebay. Bill Buchholz sold them. But can't find them any more. And i direct emailed him with no response. Hoping someone bought them and does not need them. thank you.
  9. C

Beteor shocks vs Sebac

There's a nice youtube video on rebuilding Sebac shocks. But i have several Beteor shocks (which replaced Sebac on say Speedway bikes around 1972) which need rebuilt. I thought it would be a the same procedure, but apparently not. Though the two shocks look pretty similar, they don't seem to...
  10. C

Wanted: Speedway 14" wheel front end

Looking for a 14" wheel speedway green horn or red baron or blue angel front end. don't need the wheel, just the fork system. handlebars would be great too! thank you and direct email always best but PM works too. cfh@provide.net
  11. C

Rupp RMT80 speedometer question

I just bought an Rupp RMT-80 and it's missing the speedometer. The bracket is there, but the speedo is missing. it's 3 1/8" diameter. There's a lot of Rupp speedos on ebay, but i'm unsure which would be the correct one. Does anyone have a picture of an RMT80 speedometer that they could post...
  12. C

Wanted Powerdyne Cougar gas tank

Does anyone have a spare Powerdyne Cougar gas tank they would sell? thanks! cfh@provide.net (direct email best.)
  13. C

Junkyard $15 Tecumseh LH195 on a Speedway

Was at the junkyard (i like to check it out as snowblowers show up there a lot.) And there was a "loose" Tecumsh LH195 engine from 2005 sitting in a pile of junk. They put it on the scale for me, and it was all of $15, so i bought it. The blower housing was pretty dented, but i don't use those...
  14. C

Wanted: Speedway 14" wheel front fender

Any condition is fine. Looking for a 14" wheel Speedway front fender (and mount bracket if you have it.) Used on models like blue angle, green horn, red baron, widow maker. Thanks! cfh@provide.net
  15. C

Wanted: Speedway gas tank (10" wheel model)

Looking for a 1971-1974 style Speedway 10" wheel GAS TANK. any sort of condition is fine. Also clutch cover, again any condition. thanks! cfh@provide.net
  16. C

wanted: speedway clutch cover

Looking for a Speedway clutch cover. any condition. thank you!
  17. C

Speedway front fork springs...

I really like the 10" and 14" wheel Speedway mini bikes. But they both share a common problem... the front fork springs are too soft. Has anyone found a good replacement for these springs? The original compression springs for the front forks were 6" long, 1" OD, .775" ID, wire diameter .100"...
  18. C

Speedway parts needed

Looking for 1971-1973 speedway parts (models with 10" wheels)... handlebars, gas tank, clutch cover, front fork springs... please direct email cfh@provide.net thanks!
  19. C

Wanted: Speedway 10" rear drum brake

Would love to buy a 10" Speedway rear brake drum assembly if anyone has one laying around. Need the part that holds the shoes. The drum itself would be nice, but could live without that part if not available. thanks!
  20. C

Arctic Cat Climber

Finished an Arctic Cat Climber mini bike. I bought it from a guy in downtown Detroit. It was pretty much still all there, but in molested condition. Luckily most of the parts were Ok like the seat and gas tank and headlight. The motor is a Tecumseh 4hp with one of my self cut cams, a 22mm slide...