Search results

1. White Gas

2024 Old School Minibike Show

Anyone know of the dates for the Show & Swap in Belleville Michigan this year
  2. White Gas

“Highway” Christmas Gift

Can’t count the numerous items I’ve collected through the years that have obviously popped outta’ the back of pickups and come to rest on or near the road. Christmas Day was no exception. Not sure what it is about spotting an item on the road that I know has ZERO cost attached to it. The...
  3. White Gas

1969 Cat 400X

Facebook Marketplace Jonesboro Georgia ‘69 Cat 400X listed for sale $500.00
  4. White Gas

How many years must pass b4 you’re no longer called a “new member”

Joined this forum in 2018 and was just curious as to how many years must pass before you are no longer referred to as a new member? Still a newbie a 5+ years?
  5. White Gas

Reuniting w/ my 52yr old Cat 400X

Got a few steps closer to tracking down my Cat 400X today. Some very promising news. Hoping to share the positive outcome soon. Two things I’ve learned for sure in my 65yrs of living are NEVER GIVE UP and ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE
  6. White Gas

Cat 400X

Still in search of a Hpe/Muskin Cat 400X. Have been trying to post a pic of the one my father purchased for my brother and I in 1970. Can anyone help?
  7. White Gas

Where r u Mr Graphic

Anyone have contact info for Mr. G
  8. White Gas

70’s Sears Cat Slingshot

Sears “slingshot” roller posted 9 days ago in Orange County (Riverside) Calif. $200.Orange County Craigslist w/ a txt or call # of 951-214-1540 in case you missed it. Looks like it’s decent and still available
  9. White Gas

Hoping to share “THE BEST OF 1970”

New to this site as of Feb ‘18. Can anyone help... Interested in purchasing an HPE/Muskin CAT 400X (candy apple red) in excellent condition. Trying my best to re-live some 70’s memories, and create some for my 9yr old grandson. One of “my best” was seeing dad come home from work one night in the...