Search results

1. MolonLabe420

Bit of a bugger, but I got it done. Added front brakes.

I'm getting ready to do this to my CT200Us, I'll be using the EX front suspension though. Do you have any pictures of the process you did?
  2. MolonLabe420

Coleman CT200U custom build

What's the latest updates bro??
  3. MolonLabe420

Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

Ahhhhh now I see. Has anyone actually tried to use those forks with bigger wheels n tires? From pictures, it doesn't look like there would be a problem. So what's the actual point to swapping to suspension on a street bike?? Since Coleman wasn't smart enough to put suspension on a "utility"...
  4. MolonLabe420

Mega Moto suspension forks now available for $80

Hey guys, I got a few ct200s I want to put suspension on in the near future but I would like to keep my 8" wheels and upgrade to 21" tall tires.... I even plan on adding a rear wheel with a brake to the front. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but why is everyone running tiny wheels and tires with...
  5. MolonLabe420

The OldMiniBikes All-Terrain, Trail Bike, Pack Mule, Tote Gote & Utility Bike Thread

I've always wanted a Rokon, they are awesome!
  6. MolonLabe420

Looking for mini bike flea market in south central PA

Sounds like it might be fun
  7. MolonLabe420

Quiet muffler

How well does that John Deere muffler breathe?
  8. MolonLabe420

Any interest in an Eastern Pennsylvania club startup

Stick to the hood for riding
  9. MolonLabe420

CT200U modded into a pit bike.

Looks Awesome!
  10. MolonLabe420

I remember being 16... 17... ahhh, the good ol days! Have as much fun as you can now, and work as much as you can too!! I'm in my early 30s now and wish the Bushs, Clintons and Obamas wouldnt have been able to do so much damage to our awesome republic, but they did and we just have to push on...
  11. MolonLabe420

Harbor Freight doesnt sell Predators anymore?....

Well you're in CA... the Predators must put out tooo much smog for you guys to handle! HaHaHaHa Maybe you should try to elect someone to office who isnt a liberal idiot in that state and then you guys could have cool stuff too and not have to put government epa-approved stickers on your cold...
  12. MolonLabe420

Looking for mini bike flea market in south central PA

Is Oley still the only thing going on around here??
  13. MolonLabe420

You're a senior member on this site... how young are you?? Its a good thing Trump is in office... Lots of jobs opening up all over the country, especially in our state!!
  14. MolonLabe420

Pictures on here...?h

In the Coleman CT200U section, there's no options for inserting images or anything really... you cant even quote other posts...
  15. MolonLabe420

License? We don't need no stinkin government permission for anything in this country, they just want you to think we need it... for everything!! The government that issues licenses and permits is the same government that allowed the Clintons to terrorize the whole planet... for decades...
  16. MolonLabe420

No deals for products that are worth SLIGHTLY more than :001_9898:
  17. MolonLabe420

Oh that figures!!!!!! The coupon says ANY 1 SINGLE ITEM.... I would argue with them. Especially my local store, Im in there so much they all know me... I would def raise a fuss!! The manage might be able to run it thru the system a different way, I've seen it.
  18. MolonLabe420

There is a 20% OFF coupon valid until 7/5/18. barcode # 22731657 That drops the price down to $76... and if you're in PA, 6% sales tax makes it $80.55 You cant go wrong at that price!
  19. MolonLabe420

Pictures on here...?h

Why would someone do anything the simple way? You want to make something easy and not do it the backwards/hard way?? HA, guess again! Here in America sir, it's always opposite day and national retard month. This is now the land of the confused and backwards thinking!!