Search results

1. MinibikeBoy123

TAV 30 Idler bushing issue

Hi, I got a TAV 30 torque converter in my minibike. I have had a problem for years with the idler bushing getting stuck inside the hole the slider sits in. It first started happening about a 3 months after initial install. It causes it to keep the torque converter engaged stalling the engine...
  2. MinibikeBoy123

Piston rings for a Kawasaki KD175 Dirtbike

Hi, I have a 1976 Kawasaki KD175 and I need new piston rings. I went to buy some off of ebay but they want about $50 for them. For a bike I don't want to dump a ton of money into I was wondering if there is a good alternitive that will work well but are cheap. Anybody know?
  3. MinibikeBoy123

What is the make and model of this?

Its a 175cc
  4. MinibikeBoy123

Looks alot like it. Heres another pic:
  5. MinibikeBoy123

I know that this is not a minibike and im sorry about that but I was going to get this but the seller did not say what the manufacturer, model or year this dirt bike is. Does anybody know?
  6. MinibikeBoy123

Predator 212 Hemi Light Coils

Hi, I bought a brand new Predator 212 Hemi about a year ago and I wanted to put lighting coils on it to run a headlight. I heard that the hemi has a specific taper on the shaft for the flywheel so you can’t get a flywheel that has the magnets on the inside. I also heard that the newer hemi...
  7. MinibikeBoy123

Predator 212 Hemi Valve spring size

Hi, I have a Predator 212 Hemi and at high rpm's it gets valve float. I need to know the strength valvle springs I should by for it. I curently have stage 1 gopowersports engine kit with header pipe but will be upgrading to mikuni. What strength valve springs do you recommend? Thanks!
  8. MinibikeBoy123

Does somebody have a Hawg-Ty Minibike Owners Manuel?

Thank you! I have been looking a long time for this!
  9. MinibikeBoy123

Does somebody have a Hawg-Ty Minibike Owners Manuel?

Hi, I need the owners manuel for my Hawg-Ty minibike. I have been looking for it for a long time but cannot find another one on the internet, so I was wondering if sombody has a PDF copy of one. Thanks! :smile: :scooter:
  10. MinibikeBoy123

Hawg-Ty minibike Manuel & Mikuni carb

Hi, I was just wondering if anybody out there has the original Manuel in PDF form for a Hawg-Ty minibike. I am also wondering what size mikuni is best for my Predator 212 Hemi, 22mm,24mm or 26mm? I don't really have that many upgrades on it. Thanks!
  11. MinibikeBoy123

Just picked up two of these. Can't figure out what they are.

This is defintly a Hawg ty. I have one that I put a predator on. The red engine that on yours is a Jiangdong JF168. They make about 5.5hp.
  12. MinibikeBoy123

What is the Manufacturer of This Minibike?

I realised that the post with the video of the Hawg-ty on the thread you gave me the link to was my video!
  13. MinibikeBoy123

I blew up the jiang dong so I put a predator on it.
  14. MinibikeBoy123

I have a Hawg-Ty minibike. I was wondering if anybody knows who produced these minibikes and if anybody knows anything about them. Thanks!
  15. MinibikeBoy123

New rides entry: 2004 N/A N/A

MinibikeBoy123 2004 N/A N/A Hawg ty minibike, predator 212 Hemi with go powersports stage 1 performance kit.
  16. MinibikeBoy123

Predator Hemi or non-Hemi

I was just looking for more power.
  17. MinibikeBoy123

Predator Hemi or non-Hemi

Hi, I have a hawg-ty minibike with a Jiangdong JF168. I was wondering if the Predator HEMI has the same bolt pattern as the normal predators or if its different. I know that a normal predator will fit on mine. Also, If I get a predator engine should I get a HEMI or non-HEMI? Im looking for speed...
  18. MinibikeBoy123

Hawg-Ty Minibike Clutch Cover

its a Jiangdong JF168