Search results

1. J

Manco Fat Cat / ATC Fork Conversion

I’ve heard it can be done, would like to know if anyone has done it? What size ATC donor was used, bearings etc... Thanks
  2. J

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

Added! I’m the pride of Nunica MI
  3. J

New Guy - Engine Selection

Thanks for the help! The Duromax 420 lists 16 hp and 23 ft lb of torque, while the Predator 420 only lists 13 hp and only 18 ft lb of torque. Why the difference with these both being 420 cc’s? Also if it has electric start, am I to assume it has all the capability necessary to power LED lights...
  4. J

New Guy - Engine Selection

Hi all! I’m new, so reading a lot and trying to learn. I have a Manco Fat Cat with a tired Greyhound 212 that I am thinking about replacing. I want to use this off road, in the dunes and on the ice (dragging some fishing equipment). I would like power over speed. I would like to run lights, but...
  5. J

New Guy!

Hi Tom, I live in Nunica, near Spring Lake / Grand Haven
  6. J

New Guy!

Haha! I will, next year! I have much work to do before it makes it onto the ice!
  7. J

New Guy!

Hey all! New here. I live in West Michigan and have a Manco Fat Cat. Looking to upgrade the forks and do some engine upgrades. I would also like to stud the rear tires to use it on frozen lakes!