Search results

1. LilJimmy

WTB; Original Sprocket for a 1967 Taco 22 Any Help Appreciated

I'm restoring 67 Taco 22 With Original Rims looking for a 72 Tooth Sprocket 5" Rim Thxxzzz Or a compatible Sprocket that fits Original Taco Rim
  2. LilJimmy

ANYONE KNOW IF TACO JOE IS STILL IN BUSINESS ??? IM LOOKING FOR TACO 22 FRONT FORKS SPRINGS AND FORKS ?? Any help Appreciated

Clueless how to PM on here...oddest site for anyone who's a casual user..lol
  3. LilJimmy

ANYONE KNOW IF TACO JOE IS STILL IN BUSINESS ??? IM LOOKING FOR TACO 22 FRONT FORKS SPRINGS AND FORKS ?? Any help Appreciated

Hi Mike... Yes He is..Has Some inventory.. He had the Taco 22 Fork Lowers and Should have Forks in a Couple Weeks ... Ya Joe Texted and I ordered and I'll be checking back on a set of Forks
  4. LilJimmy

5. LilJimmy

NEED ARCO EZ RIDER 1 SEAT LOOKING

Purple one ...the Back Rest I can make..the seat is a different animal..the originals are molded covers..I may recover both .. 2 piece piping and padding ...let me know what got...Thxzzz
  6. LilJimmy

Hi Trent ... That's what I'm looking for...seat n pad ?? How much you want ?? Thxzzz Jimmy
  7. LilJimmy

Hello, I'm looking for a Arco EzRider 1 Chopper SEAT ( Back Too ) if Available.. I'm in Annapolis area pics and Pricing Appreciated...WHATS OUT THERE !!!
  8. LilJimmy

Bonanza Mini Bike Chopper

Hi K ...Any Pics ?? Interested Thxzzz
  9. LilJimmy

Vintage Cushman Higlander

Eric that’s Way Kool ... I was pondering the same thing as the cost to get this 811-40 (4hp) running would cost more than the Predator or thinking Tilloston 212r MK11 I have the same rig and going to dos the same thing if you get time I would like to chat and just ask a few question if you got...
  10. LilJimmy

Michigan Minibike history

Did you ever Sell your lil Indian you had listed on here ?? Jimmy Old
  11. LilJimmy

Lil Indian 400 survivor

Free Education .... Thxxxzzz Markus Much Appreciatted ... Nice Score
  12. LilJimmy

hs40 crankshaft.

Question please..H50 65452N 2111D ? Oil fill is on the upper case..? 72 from snowblower ? Curious if you know New in the Box... Any info appreciated thinking about buying for a resto project Save time and money.. Thxzzzz
  13. LilJimmy

Ruttman Frame Measurement

Might Help....
  14. LilJimmy

WTB Briggs 3/4 Keyed Crankshaft

Looking for a GOOD 5hp Briggs CS 3/4 Keyed for my build out. Any help appreciated....
  15. LilJimmy

Anyone Selling Indian 400 or 500 Thxzzzz

You sell it John ...??
  16. LilJimmy

What Maker of this Montgomery Wards?

Truly Amazing Marcus... The guy put the sticker on there when he repainted bike years ago thought it was a 3.5hp the original block tag is Attached. You could tell from the picture Wow.. it's a 73 HS50 Starts right up runs perfect. No he didnt have old carb put a 3.5 one back on lol. See Pic...