Search results

1. RadRacer203

Getting out of mini bikes, selling engines, mini mini project, and parts

I'm getting out of mini bikes for various reasons, and I'm looking to unload the stuff I've gathered. I had to get rid of some junk during a move, what I have left is a few engines and my mini mini project I haven't made any progress with. That project can be found at this link...
  2. RadRacer203

1970's Motorized Bicycle

Just picked this up the other day, got it running and adjusted everything. Really cool bike and the engine runs excellent and propels the bike (slowly) like it's supposed to, I just don't want it. Nothing wrong with it, it's just not for me. The bike is a single speed Sears Free Spirit and the...
  3. RadRacer203

Wanted: Lil Indian or similar frame/roller

Looking for a new project to put my little Robin 2 stroke motor onto, I really want a Lil Indian or something similar. Preferably looking for a relatively complete bike or one with a blown engine, but I'd also be fine with a bare frame as long as it's in decent shape. Located in Shrewsbury, MA...
  4. RadRacer203

Cheyenne (Rogue?) roller for sale

Bought this bike a little while ago to fix up but life has other plans. Sold as a roller without an engine but I do have several engines I could sell. No rot or major damage to the frame but there is some pitting, and the paint job isn't great. Wheels should clean up really nice. Missing the...
  5. RadRacer203

1974 Honda XL70 Finished

I'm not really sure if it's really a mini bike but it's close. I just finished up the refurb on my 1974 Honda XL70 and just wanted to share it/show it off! It took a lot of work but it's all done except for the fork boots and a couple little odds and ends. I'm currently trying to get it...
  6. RadRacer203

Broncco 7" rims w/tires

I forgot I still had these wheels sitting around, I've since sold my Broncco but still have these wheels. Tires are original but still hold air for a while, no axles. Not sure what to ask, is $60 fair for both? Located in Shrewsbury MA, call or text Mike at 508-981-8773
  7. RadRacer203

Got my "new" lawn mower running!

So about a month ago I picked up this pretty nice 1953 REO Royale mower mainly because it looked good and I heard REO made great lawn mowers back in the day. I had to clean the points, rebuild the carb, redo the recoil 3 times, and it needed an intake manifold because the original was warped...
  8. RadRacer203

Wanted: Roller in New England

I've got 6 nice engines that are looking for a home now, so I'm looking for a roller to put one in, preferably as complete as possible minus the engine or with a crappy engine. I'm hoping to build one for fairly cheap to give to my cousin for christmas this year, not looking for anything...
  9. RadRacer203

Wanted: Honda CT70 rims/hubs

Looking for a set of rims and hubs for my '83 z50r I've been customizing. It already has ct70 forks and an xr75 swingarm but I want to convert it to 10" wheels. Just need rims, hubs, and tubes/tires. My current wheel setup came from a parts bike and is inexplicably cut down ct70 hubs with stock...
  10. RadRacer203

Old engine haul- mostly Briggs

Just got back from my latest haul of old engines and I think I got a good selection. Only 2 engines that will be going on mini bikes in the near future but some other really cool ones! There's a Briggs FI and FH that are gonna be display engines but I really want to get a 30's mower that fits...
  11. RadRacer203

Picked up a new engine, Continental I believe

Just picked up this engine today and it just needed to be filled with gas to run, and it runs fairly decent! Anyone know anything about these engines? I believe it's an AA7, maybe there's a way to hop it up a little bit? Would be really cool on an old mini bike.
  12. RadRacer203

Vintage Gas Tanks for sale

Selling 3 gas tanks, 2 from Power Products motors and 1 from a Briggs from the 30's that's larger. Located in Shrewsbury MA, will trade for vintage frame, paypal is prefered but I can take other payments. Red one is in nice shape, clean, couple of dents on the ends but nothing serious. No gas...
  13. RadRacer203

Clinton Panther and Titan Chainsaw Motors

Selling a couple motors I'm not planning on doing anything with. Might trade for a vintage frame. Located in Shrewsbury MA. Paypal preferred but can take other payment. The Clinton Panther is an A400 model, been repainted, kind of hacked up but I did have it running for about 10 minutes last...
  14. RadRacer203

First big build on not so big bike

Finally got my new bike in the mail today and I can't wait to start building it (thanks again Jason!). The story is it's a former Shriners bike built in a small town shop in Wyoming, from the 1950's. It had lights on it that were in really poor shape so I already took those out and I'm going to...
  15. RadRacer203

Tecumseh Display Shelf

Just wanted to share my new purchase. Happened to check craigslist and this thing popped up so a 5 minute drive and $20 later and it's mine! Almost mint condition, just dirty. I don't have any Tecumsehs to put on it but it should hold my 1933 Maytag, 3 horse Briggs, and Power Products AH47...
  16. RadRacer203

Briggs 3 Horse Carb or Kit

Just getting back to working on this little 3 horse I've had sitting around probably from the mid 60's and it's a nice clean maroon survivor, it ran good but I gave it to my buddy to run temporarily on a mini bike and he screwed up the main jet really bad (tightened it down with a wrench) so I...
  17. RadRacer203

Wanted: Roller in New England area

I kind of got out of mini bikes last year when I got into small Hondas but I'd like to get another. Looking for something old and small that's as complete as possible. Not too picky as far as brand but maybe something along the lines of a lil indian as far as shape and size and I'd like it to be...
  18. RadRacer203

Honda XL70 refurb

Might be a little big for a mini bike but I picked up a really cool little '74 Honda XL70 I'm fixing up. Got it to pop a few times, cleaned the tank, put a seat cover on, replaced the front turn signal, freed up amd serviced the clutch, replaced the brake shoes, and I'm working on the wiring in...
  19. RadRacer203

Honda z50r extended swingarm

So I got a free '83 z50r a year or two ago and got it going as cheaply as possible. I had bought a parts frame and pulled a ct70 front end and wheels off of it but it always kind of leaned back. Now I'm doing an extended swingarm in the rear to get it leveled off. I took an XR75 swingarm and...
  20. RadRacer203

Briggs 5 horse suddenly has no power

This isn't technically a mini bike question but I thought this would be a good place to ask it. I've got a 60's Huffy Broadlawn mower with a vettical shaft 5hp Briggs I'm fixing up and today was its first shakedown. I put on a replacement gas tank and freshly rebuilt carb, cleaned the points...