Search results

1. EKillackey

Looking for a Little Petro

I would like to buy you P-7
  2. EKillackey

For Sale Little Petro Parts

Mini-Matic .. (Steve G., I assume) Hello. I and 2 friends are in need of Little Petro Footrest Bars. Do you have any or are you willing to make them ? I need 1 more set and I know of 2 others that are needed. I assume you have the Die for the 5/8" tube and the correct Radius size. How much will...
  3. EKillackey

Looking for a Little Petro

Im looking to buy a Little Petro - Also looking to buy a Tanaka P-7 motor (1 HP). Any leads ? Any condition is fine with me. Join us on Facebook "Little Petro Group"
  4. EKillackey

**OFFICIAL LITTLE PETRO Minibike Thread**

For weekly and sometimes daily information on and about Little Petro's join us on Facebook. Search LITTLE PETRO GROUP and you will find us.
  5. EKillackey

Im looking for vintage Hand Grips 5/8" diameter, Blue

Im looking for vintage Hand Grips 5/8" diameter, Blue
  6. EKillackey

Do you have (willing to sell) Hand Grips that are 5/8" in diameter, Blue ---- Vintage style. To...

Do you have (willing to sell) Hand Grips that are 5/8" in diameter, Blue ---- Vintage style. To be use on a Little Petro
  7. EKillackey

For Sale Little Petro Grips NOS

MINI-MATIC any chance you still have a set or two of Blue Grips for a Little Petro ?
  8. EKillackey

I have made a very limited run of Little Petro Seats (using Jim Odom's original mold) and Chain Guards. My polystyrene parts came out fantastic. If you are interested contact me at hkillackey@aol.com and put Little Petro in the subject line. Don't hesitate you will probably will never have this...
  9. EKillackey

Im looking for a set of straight 50cc Handle Bars. I'm not willing to pay a high price since a...

Im looking for a set of straight 50cc Handle Bars. I'm not willing to pay a high price since a whole parts bike can be purchased for about $400 in So. Cal. You can contact me at hkillackey@aol.com Put SST Handle Bars in the e-mail Subject line or your e-mail is span trash. Thanks
  10. EKillackey

THE CHAIN GUARD MOLD IS COMPLETE AND NEXT WEEK I WILL HAVE CHAIN GUARDS AND SEATS BEING VACUUMED FORMED. Contact me ---- I will only make a hand full of parts.
  11. EKillackey

Little Petro ------ I'm having SEATS & CHAIN GUARDS made in Nov/Dec 2019. I have the original Jim Odom seat mold and a professional mold is being made for the Chain Guard. I will have the correct plastic thermal vacuum formed to the molds. I will be making a few parts of each only. You will...
  12. EKillackey

Little Petro Chain Guards & Seats : I currently have Jim Odom's original Seat Mold and I'm having a Chain Guard mold fabricated to produce original shape & material parts. I expect to have Seats & Chain Guards thermal vacuumed formed in Nov or Dec 2019. If you are interested in getting a part...
  13. EKillackey

Little petro

Im also looking for Little Petro parts. I need Chain Guard, Seat, Gas Tank, Engine mounting bracket, Air Filter cover. Hey jcar above - Did you get any items ? Do you have any spares ?
  14. EKillackey

Little Petro Survivor

Hello. I'm in need of a chain guard + a seat. Wanna sell these OR Make molds of them and sell a few? OR Trace around them on paper so I can try to make a set? I'm in need as you can see. I also need engine mounting bracket for the Tanaka P7 engine ..... and a carb rebuild kit or carb. - I had...
  15. EKillackey

Anyone have a lil petro mini bike that they want to sell???

Did you ever get parts for your Little Petro ? Do you want to sell parts or the bike you have ? I am doing a restore on mine.
  16. EKillackey

Help needed with Little Petro engine

Hello Im new to the group and I am just starting to restore my Lil Petro. I need some parts (chain guard, seat, engine bracket?, thumb throttle). Anyone have some parts to sell? ALSO, What engine is this (pic) that I have