Search results

1. Herman59

Wanted: HAXCO differential found on the Alsport OR WHATEVER MAY WORK HIGH HP

I am rebuilding and modifying my 74 Alsport Tri Sport SL I am needing a differential, preferably steel not aluminum but if it is a HAXCO one, I would like it either way. The pic shows my rear end set up so anyone with much experience out there may be able to help me out. I don't have a lot...
  2. Herman59

Differential needed for Alsport Tri Sport SL

I am looking for a differential for my Tri Sport. I have modified it with a new engine that is pushing a lot of H.P. The photo shows my rear end. I need a differential that will work with chain drive and be a bit tougher than the peerless. I have seen photos of the HAXCO which has been said is...
  3. Herman59

Wanted: HAXCO differential found on the Alsport Tri Sports part HA251

Hello everyone! I am desparately searching for one of these differentials. Steve Durham posted photos of it when he had one that he sold a few yrs back. Hoping to find another one. This is the page the pics are on, scroll half way down. Posted by Durham of the one he sold...
  4. Herman59

Need Peerless Differential for 74 Alsport Tri Sport trike street legal

I have an 74 Alsport Tri Sport SL that I bought in the 70's. When I got it had a yamaha engine on it. I have been rebuilding it in a reimagined way since May. I can buy from outdoordistributors.com according to their website but I thought I would post to see if anyone has one they want to...
  5. Herman59

1974 Alsport Tri Sport rebuild

Hi everyone, I found this site while looking for any/all info I could get on my 74 Alsport Trisport that I bought in Florida in 1978. I rode it for a few years, and the last time I was in Chicago. I have hauled it around with me all these years planning on rebuilding it someday and that day...