Search results

1. M

How to calculate steering effort for my DIY GO-KART project?

Yes! Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
  2. M

It seems nobody is intrested Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
  3. M

This is what I got from my Senior... Means he used to handle steering department in our go-kart team year before but he left out now... So I just waana know are these calculations are right? Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
  4. M

Oh so now I got what exactly you did here, keeping the KP closer as much as possible you have reduced the scrub radius, so ultimately you are reducing the steering effort! Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
  5. M

Yes, sure... I would really like to see those measurements. Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk
  6. M

I really appreciate all of your points but the thing is I'm using triangular plate instead of pitman arm but the mechanism remains same and I have KPI 22° with spindle length 5 inches & +ve caster 5° and I'm not using any kind of suspension (since it is mentioned in rulebook of race event in...
  7. M

I am building my DIY- GO KART and done with steering system calculation but just wanna know how to calculate steering effort.... Pls help. Sent from my CPH1729 using Tapatalk