Search results

1. Doug Jorgensen

Ruttman Grasshopper or Bonanza CR400

I'm in Staten Island, NY
  2. Doug Jorgensen

Ruttman Grasshopper or Bonanza CR400

Picked up 2 Choppers over the weekend...a Ruttman Grasshopper, and a Bonanza "Scout" CR400. He included a Tecumseh H35 engine ( H35-45509M SER 8277B ) that he said was original to one of the bikes...he wasn't sure which one though. Which one of the above bikes would have come with the Tec H35 ...
  3. Doug Jorgensen

Old School Mini Bike Parts & Stuff

Does anyone know if Old School Mini Bike is still in business ? I tried to order something on-line, that I have ordered in the past, and it keeps telling me that it can't be shipped to my address, I tried 3 different addresses and it still doesn't work. I tried calling to order, and the mailbox...
  4. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

Yes, up in LaFayette. I'll be at Nicholson this coming weekend
  5. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

Thanks Louie, I ordered a set from him..got them yesterday. I had bought a Horstman muffler from you not long ago..don't know if you got the connection......Doug
  6. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

I am looking for a set of Go-Power go kart wheels. I just need a set of 5" rears for a 1"axle to a 3/4" step...would be interested in a complete set if you don't want to break up the complete set.
  7. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

Looking for a set of original Go-Power wheels for kart. Only need a set of 5" rears, 1"axle to a 3/4" step...would be interested in a complete set if you don't want to break up for just the rears....Thanks.
  8. Doug Jorgensen

Lil indian

Had this conversation with a friend of mine last week. I told him that I remember being able to lock up the brake and slide the rear tire...his answer to me was "that was about 50 years and 150 pounds ago"....pretty much sums it up !
  9. Doug Jorgensen

Lil Indian Model 700 Clutch/Chain guard decals

I had sent him a note yesterday...just sent another one this morning, havn't heard back yet.....Thanks
  10. Doug Jorgensen

Hi Joe, I'm looking for an NOS or reproduction clutch/chain guard decal for a Lil Indian Model...

Hi Joe, I'm looking for an NOS or reproduction clutch/chain guard decal for a Lil Indian Model 700...hoping you might have something. Thanks in advance for any help.....Doug
  11. Doug Jorgensen

Lil Indian Model 700 Clutch/Chain guard decals

Would anyone have, or know where I can locate, a reproduction or NOS...clutch/chain guard decal for a Lil Indian Model 700 ? Thank you in advance for any help...Doug
  12. Doug Jorgensen

Lil Indian Model 700 clutch/chain guard decal

Does anyone know where I can possibly get a reproduction chain/clutch guard decal for a Lil Indian Model 700 ? Thanks in advance.
  13. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

Your looking for a MC6...I might be able to help with that. I just sold an MC10 that I never should have ! I run dual MC75's on a Blitz kart, and an MC 45 on another.
  14. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

Thank you markus and Ding Ding....doing some research, that's what I came up with...Scrambler. It has Gemini on the back side of the seat, and currently a McCulloch that I can put to use on a vintage Fox kart I have...I will be looking for a 4hp Tec. to put on it.
  15. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

Wasn't Puma a model made by Rupp ?....This has Gemini logo and script on the back of the seat.
  16. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

I know it's a Gemini...about what year and model ? Sorry for the sideways photo's.
  17. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

I know it's a Gemini..about what year and model ? Sorry for the sideways photo's.
  18. Doug Jorgensen

Finishing up a Lil Indian 700

Those are NOS metal covers ? They both look the exact same size. I knew about the model number on the original decals
  19. Doug Jorgensen

Finishing up a Lil Indian 700

Check out seller on ebay...harot_0..he has one for sale..he's in Suffern,NY