Search results

1. Doug Jorgensen

Ruttman Grasshopper or Bonanza CR400

Picked up 2 Choppers over the weekend...a Ruttman Grasshopper, and a Bonanza "Scout" CR400. He included a Tecumseh H35 engine ( H35-45509M SER 8277B ) that he said was original to one of the bikes...he wasn't sure which one though. Which one of the above bikes would have come with the Tec H35 ...
  2. Doug Jorgensen

Old School Mini Bike Parts & Stuff

Does anyone know if Old School Mini Bike is still in business ? I tried to order something on-line, that I have ordered in the past, and it keeps telling me that it can't be shipped to my address, I tried 3 different addresses and it still doesn't work. I tried calling to order, and the mailbox...
  3. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

I am looking for a set of Go-Power go kart wheels. I just need a set of 5" rears for a 1"axle to a 3/4" step...would be interested in a complete set if you don't want to break up the complete set.
  4. Doug Jorgensen

GO-POWER WHEELS

Looking for a set of original Go-Power wheels for kart. Only need a set of 5" rears, 1"axle to a 3/4" step...would be interested in a complete set if you don't want to break up for just the rears....Thanks.
  5. Doug Jorgensen

Lil Indian Model 700 Clutch/Chain guard decals

Would anyone have, or know where I can locate, a reproduction or NOS...clutch/chain guard decal for a Lil Indian Model 700 ? Thank you in advance for any help...Doug
  6. Doug Jorgensen

Lil Indian Model 700 clutch/chain guard decal

Does anyone know where I can possibly get a reproduction chain/clutch guard decal for a Lil Indian Model 700 ? Thanks in advance.
  7. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

I know it's a Gemini...about what year and model ? Sorry for the sideways photo's.
  8. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

I know it's a Gemini..about what year and model ? Sorry for the sideways photo's.
  9. Doug Jorgensen

Finishing up a Lil Indian 700

Just finishing up a Lil Indian Model 700 I picked up a few months ago. The seat on it now is the wrong one, would someone be able to tell me the correct length of the 700 seat ? I had PM'd Manchester1, and she said she needs the approximate length to compare to her patterns to make one up...
  10. Doug Jorgensen

Locking nut on Lil Indian

I'm putting a 1969 Lil Indian Model 700 back together, and I have a question about the axle and front fork lock nuts. In the parts list it specifies the nut as "lock nut" and nothing more. Does anyone know if it would have been a Nylon Insert Lock Nut or a Mechanical Lock Nut on an original bike...
  11. Doug Jorgensen

Please help identify

Just joined the forum. I'm leaning towards a model 700 ?? Any thoughts ? I know the tank is wrong, it has already been taken off. It has an original "cushionaire" throttle grip, the other one does not match any Lil Indian type..Original heavy steel chrome fenders...original 6" Lil Indian mag...
  12. Doug Jorgensen

trying to post

I'm trying to post a question and pictures, and it keeps getting denied ??