Search results

1. M

Alsport Tri-sports For Sale

Apologies for the absence but I was working in the western US for the past few years but am back in the Midwest which is where these trikes are located. They are still available. The 340 is in KC area and the other in west central Illinois
  2. M

Price reduced to $250
  3. M

Price reduced to $300
  4. M

Those are pictures of the SL. As noted in the post, the rear shroud, gas tank, fenders, luggage rack, front fender, front tire, headlight, etc. were removed years ago so they wouldn't get broken. We had these on a farm and the SL extras just were in the way so I removed them. I still have the SL...
  5. M

Pictures of the SL are attached but please note that the rear shroud, fenders, rear rack, etc. are not currently on the Trisport. I don't have any pictures of the RTS. It is currently in pieces but all of the pieces are there. It does need a new differential.
  6. M

Price reduced to $400. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks. Mike
  7. M

I have a 290cc RTS and a 340cc SL Tri-sports for sale. I've had this for over 30 years and they have been stored indoors during that period. Both are mostly complete. The RTS has a broken differential and the trike is disassembled. Both bodies are a little rough and they need new brakes. Both...