Search results

1. Blukas

Is it worth 120$?

I have the opportunity to buy one of this mark 4 rouge minibikes (i believe it is that from research) but i was wondering if it was worth it, the only results that pop up when you search this is three or four photos of these, so pretty obviously they are rare, but when i do look them up there...
  2. Blukas

Motovox engine swap

what clutch should i use if i want more top speed, i dont want to pop wheelies, lets just say im not a daredevil, should 13 tooth be good? Or would that not be enough? Thanks.
  3. Blukas

Lifan 79cc with a billet rod?

Is it possible? has anyone put billet parts in a lifan 79cc? Is there any other performance parts for the lifan?
  4. Blukas

Bent flathead Tecumseh valve

This mostly explains my blowby from my carb Is there any way to bend the valve back to eye level without dissesembling it? Because this isnt just a tiny amount of bend, there is alot of bending on the valve, but i dont wanna damage the camshaft by hammering it, thanks.
  5. Blukas

Dune buggy style go kart?

I know this isnt a go kart forum, and i cant find any to ask on this, but As you read in the title, i was searching offerup and found this interestering go kart style buggy, it caught my eye because the engine doesnt seem like a regular briggs or predator. Does anyone know what kind of go kart...
  6. Blukas

Matika chainsaw flywheel fin broke off

As you read the title, i broke a fin trying to get to the points cause theres no spark, but will this make any difference? Ive seen forums of counter acting this broken flywheel fin and breaking one on the oppisite side, but what should i do?
  7. Blukas

No spark on my craftsman mower

This is not a lawnmower forum, but as you read the title, i have no spark on my craftsman mower and i was wondering how i should tackle this, i cleaned the magnets the only problem is that the flywheel isnt coming off and i dont have a puller, im thinking about getting a new ignition coil, but i...
  8. Blukas

Dirtbike question

Yes i know that this is a minibike forum, but i stumbled across a definatly good deal for 80 bucks for an 50cc or 80cc yamaha, my question is just what model is this? The owner said it already had spark and compression but it needed a carb, too good to be true, but parts are replaceable :)Thanks!
  9. Blukas

Any difference between a 105cc and 80cc monster moto?

I was wondering this for future reference when buying parts. Are the frames any different, and is the engine governor just made different or adjusted? Thanks.
  10. Blukas

Monster Moro stator / charging system for a headlamp

I’m thinking this as an option instead of a flashlight,which ones will fit on the stock engine, can I use the one that charges the spark plug,or will that deplete power? Thanks. :)
  11. Blukas

Should I buy it?

I’m thinking of making a quick flip on this minibike, selling the predator to turn it into a two stroke, getting a new seat cover and a new wheel, etc, but is this a rarer model in particular, it doesn’t seem like it to me, but I was just wondering. Thanks!
  12. Blukas

Tiny part suggestion for Monster Moto/Mbx10

Today I took a risk, I bought a new breather from An auto parts store (most have them by the air filters or the performance section) I did no reasearch because this is for a car, not a minibike, but it payed off. I can’t upload photos but it it’s called spectre performance breather filter. I do...
  13. Blukas

2 speed mbx10?

I was wondering about this as an option instead of a torque converter Anyone know where to buy a kit to do this? I’ve seen some but there on scetchy sites Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  14. Blukas

2 speed mm-b105?

I was wondering about this as an option instead of a torque converter Anyone know where to buy a kit to do this? I’ve seen some but there on scetchy sites Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes mobile app powered by Tapatalk
  15. Blukas

New rides entry: 2018 Motovox Mbx10

Blukas 2018 Motovox Mbx10 Runs good
  16. Blukas

Mbx11 front forks

Does anyone know where they still supply them? I was thinking about buying a 105cc motovox from the store and adding the Mbx11 forks onto it, or is there another front fork that fits it?
  17. Blukas

Fox f50cc

Does anyone have this kind of minibike? I've only seen one forum of it on another website and it seems really rare
  18. Blukas

Manco thunderbird mystery gas tank

I have no idea if this is a stock gas tank, either way this a deal not to be missed on for me. Thanks!
  19. Blukas

What year is it?

I found this z50 that isn't in real horrible condition for its price, I think it might be a 1973 but I have no idea Thanks for all the awnsers and help that you guys have given me!
  20. Blukas

Seat height of kv75

Quick question: does anyone know the seat height of a kv75? Thanks! :smile: