Search results

1. 1963Falcon

Retro Baja Build

Sweet build. How did you mount the air filter?
  2. 1963Falcon

Tecumseh 1989 and later blower housings...

Do you still have any of these? I can use a few.
  3. 1963Falcon

addition to: Advice for hooking up your Tecumseh Carb / Throttle Linkage on Small H

This was a lifesaver. I new in my gut that the tab gets cut off but I wanted verification. Thanks for the info.
  4. 1963Falcon

Rupp Torque Converter replacement options

Thanks gumpit.....a few questions, are those original Comet or reproductions? What jackshaft and gear are you using? Sorry for the questions. I'm new at this. Thanks
  5. 1963Falcon

Stolen Minibikes from Rochester ny.

We are in Spencerport, right off of Manitou Rd and stuff getting stolen is a huge problem over here. I have all of my bikes on our shed and I worry about someone getting in. I have security cameras all over my property. Last year I rebuild a spare rearend for my 63 Falcon. Had it on the side of...
  6. 1963Falcon

Rupp Torque Converter replacement options

My son and I have been bitten by the mini bike bug. Our winter project will be a Rupp Scrambler that we picked up. The goal is to build a nice driver, looking as close to original as the budget will allow. The bike came with a 5HP Tecumseh that we will go through. I'm starting to put a parts...
  7. 1963Falcon

1971 Rupp Roadster & Customer Rupp Enduro

Both look amazing. Beautiful work.
  8. 1963Falcon

Another hot rodder is born

Thats awesome!!! So great seeing these young hot rodders.
  9. 1963Falcon

Finished first bike

Thanks Capgun. We try to keep our kids busy doing positive things. Building stuff, volunteering, and just hanging out with them. Keep them off of the video games and social media. To many rotten kids out there and I just don't want mine being one of them.
  10. 1963Falcon

Finished first bike

Thanks Guys.....He is really excited about his bike and the hobby. He's the envy of the neighborhood kids and all the dad's hate me because none of them can turn a wrench lol It's all good. His next bike that he is doing is a gift for a kid up the street. Good kid, gets picked on a lot at...
  11. 1963Falcon

Finished first bike

My son Dominic finished his first bike a few weeks back and decided to show it at a local car show. He took a top 50 award out of 400 cars. He did the work himself with my supervision. He already has a second bike in the works. Thanks to Joe51 for the beautiful seat.
  12. 1963Falcon

Mounting Hole dimensions on a 79CC mounting plate

I'm looking for the outside mounting holes dimensions on the stamped mounting plate on the 79CC Predator. The Harbor Freight site only shows the holes in the bottom of the block. I can't get out to Harbor Freight for a few days and i wanted to lay out the holes tonight. Thanks
  13. 1963Falcon

Late HS style shroud

Joe, Dom is really excited and nervous to show you his bike. He's been around me long enough to know the difference between a correct restoration and a modified resto. He's worried because he knows you like things restored back to original. I told him not to sweat it. The Scrambler, he want to...
  14. 1963Falcon

Late HS style shroud

YES!!! absolutely. please check with me before you scrap anything lol. We will be home on Saturday. Thanks so much. I'll buy that fender from you too if you still have it.
  15. 1963Falcon

Late HS style shroud

Joe would this fit on the engine that is on my Scrambler. Is this the one that you mentioned? Bob
  16. 1963Falcon

Rupp identification please

Thank you Joe for the kind words. It really means a lot as a Dad. Manchester1 that is a beautiful Rupp for sure.
  17. 1963Falcon

Rupp identification please

I picked up a Rupp this weekend that I believe is a Scrambler. I attached a pic of the ID number. Any help would be greatly appreciated. .
  18. 1963Falcon

Big THANK YOU to Joe51

My son and I want to give a thank you out to Joe 51. My son and are are putting together a non-stock 69 Rupp. It's our first Mini Bike project. I purchased a NOS front fork from Joe and he personally delivered it to the house. Both my son and I where blown away by his wealth of knowledge and his...
  19. 1963Falcon

NOS 1969 Rupp front tube with brake stay

Hey Joe. Bob from Spencerport. I’ll take that off your hands.
  20. 1963Falcon

Is a 212 Predator to big for a 13 year old?????

he got the Predator painted today