Search results

1. F

Hs50 stalls...

Hs50 Bought as a project/ history unknown Aftermarket carb New air filter New head gasket/has a leak though Remote gas tank It runs well, seems to have plenty of power and for the most part idles fine. The problems happen as I come to a stop, worse if I come to a hard stop. If it doesn’t stall...
  2. F

End play?

I picked up a project hs50 yesterday and it has a bearings on the pto. I haven’t messed with one before so I’m not sure if it there is supposed to crankshaft end play or not? It doesn’t seem like there could/should be with bearings but I don’t know enough...
  3. F

4.10-5nhs diameter?

I have a Toyoco with worn out 4.00-5 tires. Haven’t been able to find what I’m looking for in that size but I have found some 4.10-5. Only problem is I can’t find anywhere that says what the overall diameter is. The bike has a big old sprocket on it so I need the tallest tire I can find. Thanks...
  4. F

Need help with a HS30...

It’s a Sears engine and cross checks as a HS30 assuming the shroud hasn’t been swapped at some point... Anyway, It will idle for the most part but unless the high speed jet is completely closed it stalls when I give it any throttle. With the H/S jet closed it will throttle up but runs poorly...
  5. F

Help needed with HS50...

I got it this past Saturday and put it on the bike yesterday. It came off of a snowblower so I replaced primer carb the carb with a $15 knockoff. I got it running but when I gave it some throttle it would rev up and want to stay up. Then it would finally idle down and die. I messed with the...
  6. F

Salsbury 330 idler bushing...

Hi there, first post, long time reader. I’m in search of an idler bushing for the 330 series driver. If I’m not able to find one I’ll have to have one made which isn’t a big deal accept with as worn as mine is I’m not sure what the dimensions should be. If someone has a source, has one they’d...