Search results

1. U

Coleman CT200U Oil Leaking from Drain Plug

I have very slow oil leak from the drain plug. The bolt is snug, as is the shaft that attaches to the motor. The bike is second hand and there is not a washer on the bolt that threads into the drain plug. Should there be? What is the best way to stop the slow leak? I was thinking about...
  2. U

Coleman CT200U Motor - Will GX200 Parts Fit?

Will GX200 parts fit the stock Coleman CT200U motor? For example, carb and exhaust?
  3. U

Coleman CT200U TAV Installation Advice

I have my TAV, one inch square tube riser, and the hardware to install the TAV and need some advice on the length of the riser pieces and where to drill the holes for mounting. What is the best length for each riser and the best way to line-up the holes drilled in the square riser tube?
  4. U

Coleman CT200U 3/4 Shaft - Which TAV Do I Need?

I plan on installing a TAV on a 3/4 shaft Coleman CT200U. I see there are different series, like series 30 and series 40, a would like to know the difference. When buying a TAV for the 3/4 shaft CT200U, what specifically should I buy?
  5. U

Is This a Bird Engineering Falcon?

Owner is selling this in Southern Nevada, says it is a Bird Engineering, but doesn't know the model #. I looked through some of the photos here and to my untrained eye, it looks like a Falcon. No shocks, hard frame. The fork badge says "American Made". It has a Predator 79cc OHV horizontal...
  6. U

Is This a Baja Warrior?

Can someone tell me what the make and model # of this bike is and if possible, value if it runs ok? It has a single down tube and looks like a Baja ....