Search results

1. rokonman

Bonanza ace 100 prototype (never sold to the public) minibikes with front and rear foot brake.

I will tell you what I think. I think I want one really really bad! Thanks for the share.
  2. rokonman

Newbie - Storage Locker Find - Help needed

I lurk a bit here and seldom post. Could not resist wishing the OP luck on finding a better source or make that a better group of people.
  3. rokonman

Rupp Chopper Restore

Thanks for a much needed history lesson on this great model. Any ideas on a kickstand for my Dart?
  4. rokonman

Rupp Chopper Restore

Great job on the chopper build! I have to admit knowing very little about this model in spite of being a 58 year old lifelong Rupp fan. I clearly see Dart cycle DNA in the frame. What years were they built?
  5. rokonman

New guys done for now hot rod Dart cycle

Now that is restored! Very nice!
  6. rokonman

I am sure it was you. Great job.
  7. rokonman

. It came with a loose tag and a repro kart tag. The tag was Dart cycle 1300 Dcd22. I have since noted another Dart cycle with the same number on a repro kart tag. I contacted the poster who had owned several included mine. I had already stamped my repro tag 1300 and installed it on my...
  8. rokonman

New rides entry: 1962 Rupp Dart Cycle Deluxe

Love the low bars. Great find!
  9. rokonman

Hello, I am new the forum. I just wanted to say hello to all and show off my just finished today West Bend 700 powered 1962 Dart cycle. With parts being so hard to find, it was easier to do a period correct hot rod. The motor is fresh with a Gem stuffer intake and reed exhaust. It starts in one...