Search results

1. Liviflame

Muskin Dune Cat Find! (Help Needed!)

I gave up looking for some that might work with them, and ended up fabricating my own, not too tough, just needed a die for the 3/8th rod for the pedals. Still using the original foot pedals, my welding skill isnt great enough to make custom ones. The threading is 16NC. I'm gonna be using...
  2. Liviflame

Trying to find a faithful recreation of the pedals, ive got the originals off and I cannot - for the life of me - find some that i wont have to make myself :rolleyes: Does anyone know aftermarket pedals that would work with the body style? without changing too much on the mounting hardware for...
  3. Liviflame

Ive got a torque converter and a Forward-Neutral-Reverse gearbox in the mail right now. Looking at aftermarket rear axles because I cannot be bothered to build my own, and original one is completely shot, bearings are dust and the axle itself is half-ate by rust. Looking at a Live axle kit...
  4. Liviflame

Need dune cat pictures

Me too, it's taking some time, and I'm SO rusty with welding. trying to part up a new rear and front axle for the thing :D
  5. Liviflame

we are not going to talk about the quality of some of these welds. (Its been 7 years since i took my one year highschool welding class) This is the progress i have on the new frame, hoping the rest of this steel decides to work with me Ive got a new motor, and im basically reverse...
  6. Liviflame

Need dune cat pictures

sorry about the wait! here's an underneath view of the rear axle on the original.
  7. Liviflame

Need dune cat pictures

you can see the photos of it from my first post on my profile, as far as those two pieces, im almost certain nothing on the frame was changed.
  8. Liviflame

Need dune cat pictures

I don't actually know the history, i do know the frame was modified a little by the previous owner, they put a bull bar and an overhead bar (similar to a roll cage, just no actual way it could hold if i rolled) as far as axle replacements or tinkering, everything LOOKS original, welds are...
  9. Liviflame

Need dune cat pictures

I took some photos but unfortunately, I got home as the sun set :D If these arent good enough, I can take better photos tomorrow morning.
  10. Liviflame

Need dune cat pictures

absolutely! ill be home soon and i can take some photos of the original frame for you, Front and Back axles.
  11. Liviflame

Need dune cat pictures

I just dont know where at on the axle that would be, I can take measurements and stuff with my calipers too, if you need.
  12. Liviflame

Need dune cat pictures

If you can tell me where that is, i can take some photos of my original frame for you!
  13. Liviflame

Aaaaaand i'm BACK! Finally! I've got a real job now, so i can pour some money into this thing. I have the extended body froma Keisler, and a new predator 224 motor from harbor freight. I've cut some steel to size for a brand new frame, im using the frame from Keislers body they sent me as a...
  14. Liviflame

Absolutely, i don't want to actually drill into the fiberglass, so i might have to do some tricky welding to get around that, but i was wanting to put an extra "bump bar" for my little speedster cart, the other one is for shows and such. EDIT: I do see your holes you've put in the body, and...
  15. Liviflame

fantastic tips and information, thank you so much! im looking on buying a predator engine for the new body i got because that will be my offroad/speedster ride.
  16. Liviflame

its an original tecumseh h60. i dont know the measurements but im sure you could find it with a quick google search.
  17. Liviflame

The brakes are in good shape, and work fantastic, i think its just one band on mine. and as for compartment space, the measurements areeee...on the inside arch of the compartment where the body is, 11". on the outside near the end of the body, 18" , the depth is 17" and the height is 11" That...
  18. Liviflame

I'd really love to keep the old engine, but i think its so used and worn that the actual block is just... ruined i guess, ill keep it and see if i can restore it but even then, I feel it'd be much more time and money to try and fix it then to get a new one, And as for electric start, what kind...
  19. Liviflame

Here is the album of better pictures, the site still will not let me upload them, when i do they don't show up. So here's the Imgur album! https://imgur.com/a/b0ByaYR
  20. Liviflame

Brand New Dune Cat Bodies Now Available

For sure! ill see if i can get them to pm you, since i dont want to leak the number or email here, ill shoot them a text letting them know!