Search results

1. T

Golden Pinto fork question

I’m working on bringing a Pinto back to life. The frame and fork were sourced separate. I’m to the point of putting a front axle and wheel on it but I’m hitting a snag. Can someone tell me what size bolt/axle would’ve been in this thing originally? The tubes that the axle slides through seem to...
  2. T

Wanted: Foremost/Bird front wheel

I’ve got a Foremost Golden Pinto. I’m looking for a front wheel. There are aftermarket options, but all would require spacers. That’s a last case scenario. If you have one laying around. Please let me know. Thanks Jason
  3. T

WTB: Golden Pinto Forks

I've got a Foremost Golden Pinto Frame that I bought as a project. It had some funky homemade fork/handlebars on it that I'm not going to reuse. I'd like to find the correct set of forks for it. Anyone have some laying around? Thanks
  4. T

Wanted: Foremost Parts

I have a bare Foremost frame. Looking for anything I can get. Forks, seat, rear shocks, etc. Thanks
  5. T

New kid in town

Hey guys I’m new here. I live in north central Arkansas. I was introduced to mini bikes from a buddy that has had a couple in his family for many years. He found me an old frame and I’m going to start building. It needs a lot of TLC but I’m looking forward to it. Hopefully I can learn some...