Search results

1. Badrooster

Price On A 5HP Flattie

Might anyone know how much that I can expect to spend when purchasing a clean, good running 5hp Briggs Flathead? Thanks.
  2. Badrooster

Price On A 5HP Flattie?

Might anyone know how much a clean, good running 5HP Flathead Briggs may cost me? Thanks
  3. Badrooster

New COMET TAV30

Genuine Comet Kit. All Parts are there. I'll post Pics when the Photo Issue is fixed. If it sells 1st, I won't. $200
  4. Badrooster

Ond

How much might you charge to build an Intake for the Engine below? Thank you!
  5. Badrooster

h30-35387u

Newly Lapped Valves, New Head Gasket, New Air Filter. Ready to go. $150, shipped in the Lower 48. $125, picked-up.
  6. Badrooster

Who On Here Can Finish A Sprocket For Me?

Thinking of Buying a Rear Sprocket from the Warehouse here. I will need the Bore and the 4 mounting holes finished. Please let me know. Thanks
  7. Badrooster

Might Anyone Know.....

....what Rear Sprocket would have came on my ThunderBolt?
  8. Badrooster

Have Y'all Ever......

....taken a Wheel apart, and Re-Laced it? I wanna detail these Wheels. I'm finding that they have been Painted, and what looks like Rust, is more like Dirt and Grease. Anyone here work on this kind of thing? Thanks!
  9. Badrooster

Any Idea Which....

....Governor Lever that I need? Thanks!
  10. Badrooster

Centrifugal Clutch Assembly

Can a couple of you guys take a look at my Clutch in my Fox Thread and see if it looks correctly assembled? I think that I did it right, but it looks a lil funky. Thank you.
  11. Badrooster

I Need An Exhaust.....

....for the H35 that I'm going thru. It is a side Exhaust, but I need it to exit to the Rear. I've seen the Threads about them. Does anyone on here have one or makes them? It has threads, but those Elbows and such are for Dummies. Thanks
  12. Badrooster

So, What Intake Do I Need?

....Because THIS ain't gonna get it!
  13. Badrooster

Fox Thunderbolt 125

Here are the 1st Pics of it.
  14. Badrooster

Fox Thunderbolt 125

Thought I'd offer it here before it goes on Ebay/Craigslist. $350.00
  15. Badrooster

What The Heck Is This Thing?

Any idea?
  16. Badrooster

Klipper Kart

Paint Job is not the best. New Oil Change. Ready to ride. Very Solid Kart. Won't be available for long, as I plan on tearing it all apart and re-doing it. Will not Ship. $500.00
  17. Badrooster

Tecumseh HM80.

Linkage has been Modified for a Mini Bike/Go Kart Cable. Governor removed. Gas Tank and Carburetor have never had Gas in them. It had a different Carb and Tank on it when I ran it. It has under an Hour on it. VERY Nice Engine!! $300.00. $350 w/Comet Driver.
  18. Badrooster

Modified Manco?

Freight Train. Powder Coated. Been sitting for Years. I'm gonna get into it and make sure that it's running great. $700.00
  19. Badrooster

New Tecumseh 6.5hp

Brand New, never ran. $300, Shipped in the Lower 48. Thanks, Rooster
  20. Badrooster

ARC Billet Connecting Rod

#6350. Brand New in the Box. Instructions, Shells, etc. $60, Shipped. https://www.arcracing.com/6350-arc-billet-rod-briggs-5hp-flathead-pro-series-3-875/