Search results

1. dalpan

FLAT TRACK BIKE

Where's the barn at? Good way to beat the winter blues...
  2. dalpan

Merry Christmas Everyone

Merry Christmas from WI, the grass is showing, warm temps, maybe a Rupp ride on Xmas....
  3. dalpan

Azusa mini bike build with my kids

Alot room left for mini bikes!!!! I like the collection.
  4. dalpan

My winter project #3

@mustangfrank Thanks, a bad paint mix from a old project, couldn't see letting a $100 of paint set on my shelf.:)
  5. dalpan

My winter project #3

Took it for it's first ride (middle bike) alot zip for a 5 hp, a couple little things and should be complete. Hmm, what next ?
  6. dalpan

brake arm

Looking for a rupp brake arm, 1970 Roadster, pn 13783.
  7. dalpan

My winter project #3

Trying to figure out posting a video
  8. dalpan

My winter project #3

Well finally, three pulls and it popped off. Now, finish putting all together. https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?members/dalpan.59472/
  9. Winter project 3

Winter project 3

First startup
  10. dalpan

HS40 RUPP part 2

Kind of resurrecting an old post but entered in my first car show yesterday with the 70 Rupp. Took Best in Class.....
  11. dalpan

My winter project #3

Definitely aware of Blackwidow Motor Sports, hoping to find a used one, if not, we'll get a shiny new one.
  12. dalpan

My winter project #3

Getting closer, focus on mounting and lining up the Series 20 next, need to make the TC brkt and get that mounted. Might be looking for a 70 Rupp chain guard, the one I have is pretty trashed.
  13. dalpan

My winter project #3

Started assembly, finally ...sprockets line up, next on the motor and get everything else lined up. Need to fire up the 5hp.
  14. dalpan

My winter project #3

Well, finally got it painted, used up some paint from a previous project, not original to the bike but original to my project Used some 2K max for the finish.
  15. dalpan

My winter project #3

got my new exhaust, Robertson Torque Tubes, getting the frame ready for paint, things are coming together.
  16. dalpan

BC build....my interpretation

Great job, now on to the next one!!!
  17. dalpan

My winter project #3

Good to go, moving forward....
  18. dalpan

My winter project #3

No parts left over, that's a good thing....
  19. dalpan

My winter project #3

Well, finally got the rings, the right ones!:) Don't know why I made it so difficult? Oh well moving forward....
  20. dalpan

My winter project #3

Waiting for my .020 rings, suppose to deliver today (fingers crossed) so started to fab the manifold this week. Test fit, a slight angle adjustment and should be ready weld.