Search results

1. J

Shifting on Forward Peg Hodaka and Choppers

How was one expected to shift these hodaka bikes? Do you use your heel on the shifter? I think they didn't make too many forward peg hodaka bikes but the choppers look to have the same positioning? Were hodaka powered choppers sold? Super Hot One Chopper
  2. J

Butchered Bonanza Questions

Hello all, I'm looking for some help identifying what is original including color. Were the early bikes ever yellow I've only seen blue? Apart from all the obvious mods/drilled holes sheet metal and welded on straps... cut original straps and hole drilled through the swingarm Has someone...
  3. J

Butchered Bonanza identification

Hello all, I'm looking for some help identifying what is original including color. Were the early bikes ever yellow I've only seen blue? Apart from all the obvious mods/drilled holes sheet metal and welded on straps... cut original straps and hole drilled through the swingarm Has someone...
  4. J

Arctic Cat Ramrod facebook

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/613769759701105/?ref=search&referral_code=marketplace_search&referral_story_type=post
  5. J

Bonanza badge with Bill of sale - pre 1969

Looking for an early BC1300 badge with Bill of sale
  6. J

Bonanza headlight switch locations help?

I need some help with dimensions again. I ordered this headlight but I'm not sure where the holes for the switches should be drilled. It seems from pics the on off should be center top about 1.5 inches back. Hi- lo should be at 1:00 and 1.5 inches back? I posted this in my project thread too I...
  7. J

Fiberglass bonanza chain guard with brackets $90

Located in Marysville, WA will ship anywhere Includes brackets as pictured.
  8. J

Arctic Cat rubber headlight ring

Does anyone have a SPEAKER headlight ring or know of a source to get one?
  9. J

Rupp Continental front fender

Front fender, preferably with mounting brackets. Thank you
  10. J

Bonanza Chain Guard

Bonanza Chain Guard for BC1300
  11. J

Bonanza BC1300 Restomod 20 years later.

When I was much younger 2000 my Dad would drive by a large shop near our house and my younger brother who has since passed used to point and say there was a mini bike frame outside the shop. At the time I was around 16 and had a 1964 Rupp Continental. I would look late enough to see the handle...
  12. J

Suzuki trailhopper trail hopper mt50

looking for a trail hopper, anything considered! Thank you Jules
  13. J

Bonanza Tank mounting

Hello all, I searched around here and google but I am having trouble find good pictures of how the round Bonanza tanks mounts in the back. Is there supposed to be a bar mounted on the seat that the hose clamps grab? or Are the the hose clamps just supposed to go around the frame? Does the...