Search results

1. P

TAV30 on Coleman CT200u-EX Sprocket Question

I'm running a TAV 30 on my Coleman CT200U-EX and would like to change the gearing up a bit to get better transition through the gears without losing top end. Should I go with an 8 tooth jackshaft sprocket or 60t rear? By default my rear is a 50t and I'm currently running a 10t on my jackshaft...
  2. P

TAV2 Series 30 Spring Color advice

Hello everyone, need a little help here. When I first put my TAV2 on my mini bike, it ran like a champ. Very strong off the jump and i was at a top speed of 42mph. After around 30-40 hours of riding it's lost it's initial torque off the start and also has fallen to 38mph top speed. Also, I...
  3. P

Need advice on Torque Converter (CT200U-EX)

Ok guys, I'm ready to order THIS torque converter for my CT200U-EX with a predator non-hemi engine. My question is in three parts. 1. Will this torque converter work (pretty sure it's part for part that's sold on gopowersports for 180.00) 2. Do I need anything else to make it work 3...
  4. P

Coleman BT200x Mini Bike (Puzzled, please help)

Ok guys, here's a strange one I can't figure out for the life of me. My neighbor got a call today from Walmart saying his mini bike was in. It wasn't supposed to be here until Friday, so he was pretty happy about it coming early. We get there, they bring the bike out on a pallet, the box was in...
  5. P

Need Advice (New Coleman CT200U-EX

Hello everyone, I'm new in here and also new to the mini bike world. I'm 45, retired and not that fluent with engines, but I consider myself a fast learner and mechanically inclined so I'm not afraid to attempt new things. I just purchased a Coleman CT200U-EX. I've ran it for just about 6...