Search results

1. MickDabber

The Green Machine is Alive

Definitely put away wet lol but fired right up and runs as strong as before Going to pull it apart give it a good cleaning.
  2. MickDabber

Old School race motor questions

Sunday funday shot glass. I forgot about 2 strokes needing tuned pipes specific to the motor. I'll have to research it a bit. Can I damage my motor from running a random pipe like this one?
  3. MickDabber

I found a old gem pipe to pair with the motor. Would have to go on a kart with this exhaust and I have a shifter kart free laying around so that the new path lol. Just needing advice on the best way to make this nice. My thought was to cut the pipe at the weld on the cap end and go from there...
  4. MickDabber

Lol. It ended up being my valve cover not having enough clearance. I ended up buying a sweet custom engraved billet aluminum one. Well first I had a paul's karts one but it fell off one night on the highway and I found it all smashed up the following morning. But I'll add a pick off the new one...
  5. MickDabber

Found this laying on the living room table.. Didn't realize that came with it lol.
  6. MickDabber

Not riding cause winter but I went a long way with this thing
  7. MickDabber

What's up everyone. Just picked up this motor and I don't know much about it. Any info would be awsome. Needs exhaust and clutch. Also I don't see any holes for the pull start. I want to use it for a mini bike. Thx
  8. MickDabber

60 ft lbs of torque for billet rod bolts?

Can some one slap me lol
  9. MickDabber

60 ft lbs of torque for billet rod bolts?

Is this true. 20ft lbs for each side till you get to 60ft lbs.
  10. MickDabber

Looked into it a bit and I'm getting major blow by. Complete tear down to follow.
  11. MickDabber

Green machine is down lol. Was cruisin stopped at the house and tried starting 15min later and no compression lol. Hopefully will pull apart tonight and investigate.
  12. MickDabber

Finally got in a couple test runs. Need to lose a link on the chain and tune the carb a bit but it's ripn and driving and this guy is happy.
  13. MickDabber

Stage 1?

Pull off the whole piece that has the pull start to uncover the flywheel. See if its aluminum or cast iron. If its aluminum I would open the case to see if there is a billet aluminum rod. Also upgraded valve springs are pretty common.
  14. MickDabber

Valve locks/keepers for 5.5mm valve stems.

So the ebay seller ended up sending me a keeper for free. Now I am realizing the stock rockers are not going to work lol (they keep falling off the valve and rests on the retainer) so I ordered a pair of the HD champions. So close to riding again.
  15. MickDabber

Took chance on cheep parts

I paid with PayPal so shouldn't be a issue. but how can this place even be eligible for paypal If it's so widely known that they scam? Also I knew it was a gamble when purchasing especially after not receiving confirmation emails. But I took screenshots of the whole order process (invoice, order...
  16. MickDabber

Took chance on cheep parts

I ordered one as well last week. I'll keep you all posted.
  17. MickDabber

Guess you cant edit after 5 minutes lol. Yes the keeper on the left was no bueno.
  18. MickDabber

I messaged the guy on Ebay to see if he can help me with just the keepers for under 10$. Thanks for the help
  19. MickDabber

Ok got it to seat lol. Had to put a little grease on the keepers and stick them in the valve groove then and let the retainer slide up on them together. Another issue now. One of my keepers are different from the other 3. Why? Also thank you so much for the replies ole4.
  20. MickDabber

Not to sure lol. I can get one keeper in no problem but I cant get the second one to squeeze in there. I'll give it another go today see if I can get it in.