Search results

1. f4radar

Cool Tecumseh engine display stand on marketplace around KC

https://www.facebook.com/share/QXPPeoLJJM24QmYk/?mibextid=79PoIi
  2. f4radar

Any ideas on how to fix this ?

This exhaust pipe is dented in on my new project. Any ideas on how to make it better.
  3. f4radar

My new project. 1972 DT250

I’ve been looking for a new project and decided on this complete and original with 2000 miles. One owner in his basement. He’s moving to assisted living and decided to let it go.
  4. f4radar

Saw this for sale locally...trying to figure out what it is

I'd like to know what it is before I look at it.
  5. f4radar

Tucked away till Spring.

6. f4radar

HS50 backfires on deceleration.

Late 70s HS50. Rebuild with a billet rod, no governor, PZ20 carb, straight exhaust pipe. 4 or five loud quick pops after letting off of full throttle. I did clean a lot of metal out of the ports and if I was going to error on timing I error on the advanced side. I’ve done a few like this and...
  7. f4radar

Hard to believe a near full tank and a hot day would do this.

My tiller…Never seen anything like it.
  8. f4radar

Is 70 old age?

I always thought 70 was definitely old age. Now at 70 I’m thinking you gotta be at least 85 to be considered an old man. What do you think?
  9. f4radar

Should I try a repair man or just get a new refrigerator.

My refrigerator is 17 years old. It still cools and freezes but about 10 degrees to warm. A replacement is like 1800. Should I get repair guy to check it out or just replace it.
  10. f4radar

Grandkids first taste

11. f4radar

Man I’m Lazy and I don’t even care. !

Well the highway is alive tonight. Where it's headed everybody knows.
  12. f4radar

My expensive mistake.

My air inflator/gauge was reading 25lbs low and I ruined a couple tires. I’ll be double checking with a second gauge from now on.
  13. f4radar

H25 or H30

I picked this up at an estate sale today. No tag, the bore is about 2 5/16. I’m wondering what is the easiest way to distinguish an H30 from a H25
  14. f4radar

Remembering Memorial Day.

My Uncle La Verne Negless was Killed In Action during the Anzio Beach Breakout in Italy 24 May 1944. He was 22 years old. Here’s some of his things I put out on Memorial Day to honor his sacrifice.
  15. f4radar

What age to start the grandkids?

I’ve got two grandsons 5 & 4. How long do I have to wait to turn them loose.
  16. f4radar

Rupp. Anyway to date and model this 1972+ 12" wheels?

I picked this up and there was no MFG Tag, or engine. I was going to get some decals and would like to get the correct ones if possible. The pictures are the only clues I have...there was some light switch parts and wiring.
  17. f4radar

I was sorting my bolt bucket and came up with a great idea

For a 1000 piece puzzle.
  18. f4radar

Is this Rupp seat pan salvageable?

It’s surprisingly stable. Is there a reproduction available? Lay fiberglass? Ideas?