Search results

1. kenstogie

Happy Birthday David Wulf

happy birthday...here's your aarp application... https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.aarp.org/membership/&ved=2ahUKEwitq8ub6_zeAhXInOAKHeOeB0AQFjACegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0CC5KKsu4iSa8YCD5GSevT in all seriousness...Happy Birthday!
  2. kenstogie

oil type for honda clones (not brand )

here's the chart for a ct200u
  3. kenstogie

so i just answered my own question......by you guessed it... a little R.T.F.M. ( read the f manual) it said 10w 30 to 20w 50 depending of course on operating temp..... and it does say SAE so i just answered my own question.....SAE (society or auto engineers) oil is fine......
  4. kenstogie

we all have our favorite brands of oil but what TYPE of oil do we use in the honda clones (hisun 196 and predator 212 etc) for my Suzuki V strom (sv650) it has a wet clutch so you can not use typical automotive engine oils in it but must use certain types of oils ( i use rotella t6 full...
  5. kenstogie

Coleman CT200U Motor - Will GX200 Parts Fit?

might be a way to get the same parts for cheaper..... funny but i just google the gx200 engine and the honda engine came up but so did the p212.....
  6. kenstogie

Here's my Modified Predator 212 on Taco 100b.

just stumbled on this thread and nice work ... for sure!
  7. kenstogie

Ct200u-a $350 @ walmart free ship!

darn... i am sorry... was just trying to jelp the group..... :(
  8. kenstogie

They do charge tax... I have one already but was able to put in cart
  9. kenstogie

No guarantees but hopefully this will work for some of you guys :)...
  10. kenstogie

5/8th to 1 inch saft converter maybe coming soon

we all want one or just make a 5/8 tc....
  11. kenstogie

I edited it is adams.... you are quick though....
  12. kenstogie

Engine break in coleman ct200u

True but it is much more involved doing the crank shaft..... than swapping motors....
  13. kenstogie

So I emailed Eric Adams (?) From OldMiniBikes warehouse and they are working on a converter which should allow a 1 inch tav on the ct200u and other coleman stock engines..... here's what he said...... . I have prototype units being done right now. It will be a few weeks until we have a sellable part...
  14. kenstogie

as I understand it there is no tav for the 5/8 shaft that doesn't cost 179.....
  15. kenstogie

thanks for the reply......just so i can get a torque converter on there.... id have been fine with the stock hisun
  16. kenstogie

OldMiniBikes.com User Map No Longer Works

This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits. In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account
  17. kenstogie

My buddy MIke from NC (monroe) said really just take it easy on it for about 10 hours if I understood him correctly..... I understand he's on OldMiniBikes too..... small world...
  18. kenstogie

What are the Engine break in procedures? Is there a consensus or is some opinion too? Is it the same for a hisun 196 and a predator hemi 212? ( I have both the HISUN stock 196cc but am putting on a predator 212 with a TC..... Once it comes in......)
  19. kenstogie

new Coleman ct200u owner (soon)

Well the bike came in and I really dig it.... there was some damage by fed ex (brake lever gastank dent) and they sent me a ct200u-a. NOT a ct200u like I ordered...but I contacted cs and they are making it right....
  20. kenstogie

new Coleman ct200u owner (soon)

I think I saw that...he basically used a rear wheel with the drum and brake parts but cut off the gear....and he did a great job...painted it and everything. ....