Search results

1. B

VC460 mods

I like that jegs setup, for all types of lengths
  2. B

VC460 mods

Ok I was looking at them and it says different ones should be used. ‘How do you like them over all? So you lift is about .364 then? ‘No issues with piston to valve clearance?
  3. B

VC460 mods

Sorry I haven’t been on here much and just saw your post. ‘Did you use the push rods they recommend or cut your own
  4. B

VC460 mods

On the valve train, I meant stock valves and stock keepers? I was wondering how they would do with single 50# springs. what rpm do u spin the engine to? I was thinking of getting that cam, but the 0411 grind one, but then I just got a brand new Dyno cams 275 for $75.
  5. B

VC460 mods

Old post but are you using the stock vc 460 cam? Which 1.3 rockers did you use and what springs? You using the stock valve train?
  6. B

Mini bike for under $600. Suggestions?

Man I want thst one also...
  7. B

No shipping charge to your store and which one did you get?
  8. B

When I looked at it online it shows $49 freight shipping to the store here in tx. Other monster bikes show free shipping to the store, but not this one.
  9. B

Which kit? To me the headlight doesn’t mean much as it probably isn’t that bright or worth it. I have to order online as It’s $499 + $50 shipping + taxes which is around $45.
  10. B

Db30 needs brakes, none on bike missing.

Well darn... I don’t know what direction to go to spend my money on. I guess stock can’t hurt either
  11. B

So what you going to get? Used mini bikes sell quickly around here. I like that mega max 212 also.
  12. B

Db30 needs brakes, none on bike missing.

So the hydraulic setup really does suck huh? I think I saw the hub had no bolts into it, I need to check again tho, They put to wide of a rear tire on it and the brakes will not fit. I need to pull it all apart
  13. B

Gx160 from a water pump, no key way and male threads.

Been busy lately, I’ll have to look into that Jeep. Especially cutting your own key way. Now to watch your video
  14. B

Anyone have a mega moto 212?

Definitely but I Bet it will be close to $1k for it
  15. B

Chriser that is true. But that’s for another time to take it apart and see about a crank swap... Too many other projects going on. I don’t want to take it apart and don’t have time to finish it as it’s not a priority.
  16. B

Chipper it does look goid also in a real picture vs online. How do you like having one brake and the drum style? Do you think there is room for a gx390 big block swap in there?
  17. B

Mtd western flyer ss300 trail bike

What tires are those and size?
  18. B

Bpnut... that bike looks good. Seeing thst pic makes me want to get one now
  19. B

Dave, i think I’ll judt put it to the side for now and worry about it later. The only reason I was thinking this engine as I don’t have a lot of money into it & If it makes a little less power than a 212, that may be better for the kids when they ride it but enough power to move me on it. The...
  20. B

Bpnut, which one do u have exactly? U have a link to yours? How do you like it?