Search results

1. kayde

Fork tube sleeve replacement ideas

Here's a diy po boy fix for those fragile plastic shock tubes, might spark other ideas
  2. kayde

Alexander-Reynolds HELP

Those lil arcos are great lil' bikes nice score. Maybe try a clutch band brake. Not sure if they fit that particular engine though.
  3. kayde

Scored a bonanza

Finally brought this one back from the dead too have some fun with it. Definitely better now than back when I gave 60 buck for it. Perhaps the highest bidder will restore it after I'm gone, until then....let's ride.
  4. kayde

ARCO

If yours is like mine, then i used the commonly available azusa 4.5" drum brake. I pulled off the shoes and they fit rite on the arco back plate. And I'll say the new friction material works better than the oe stuff.
  5. kayde

WHOS STILL RIDING IN WINTER? SHOW YOUR RIDE

Have snow will ride seems to be a thing with this bike. Over the years ive spent more time prepping the bronc for snow more than I ever did the snow blower. Anyone else out playin in the snow?
  6. kayde

Pet peeves?

Crooked valve stems and hand levers used as a throttles...unless it's to get you home.
  7. kayde

HS40-50 QUESTION

Here's a 78-9 hs50, I'm only guessing it's correct.
  8. kayde

SCTA Season ending Nov 11-12

That airplane above is missing its wings. Top speed runs on the salt would be a cool addition to anyones bucket list.
  9. kayde

Fox Dynamark? What did i just score?

Cool bike, bet it's gonna ride nice.
  10. kayde

H50 Snow blower motor

The h50 is a good motor. Few things too consider. The 1" pto most mini motors are 3/4" The width of the motor don't fit nicely on alot of bikes. The engine mounted fuel tank can be too big too fit alot of frames. These are not deal breakers but obstacles, if your using a larger mini frame...
  11. kayde

Tec flywheel id

There is a few 77-79 5hp's here. I fit it on a 78. That cyclone on the left claimed it is a 5.5hp. 78-79 must've been a popular year for tec powered snow blowers. Before asking here I giggled it and looks like there is one very similar to this one currently on ebay....it's not mine.
  12. kayde

Tec flywheel id

I appreciate the knowledge you share, I can't say enough about the many subjects I've read and followed from you, awesome and thank you. Hoping too use it on one of these.
  13. kayde

Tec flywheel id

My first thought was push mower except I can't say I've ever seen electric starters on this era push mowers. The teeth on it are a bit boogered up but it does have a steel core and it registers perfectly with the key on a hs50. There is one cast in mark that resembles a #2. I know it's a long...
  14. kayde

Tec flywheel id

With the recent talk of these I figured now is a good time too ask. I see no part numbers on it anywhere, can anyone guess what it fits I've tried it on a hs50 and it seems too fit very nice and snug.
  15. kayde

My Rupp Scambler

Super cool bike, the Scrambler is my favorite rupp. They have the look of a no frills all thrills off road mini. Your looks like a absolute blast too ride and tune. Hope one day I find a 71-2 Scrambler
  16. kayde

Ken Bar Whirlwind

The whirlwinds came with a comet tav2 torque converter. The jackshaft bearings in the back plate are the common 5/8"x1 3/8" size bearings.
  17. kayde

Grandkids first taste

There is pride in being that one who lights that eternal spark. Not all will catch that spark but the ones that do will never forget what they learned. Teach them all about every little piece/part and how that part works together with the rest of the parts of the bike. It's never too early too...
  18. kayde

Goma's Minibike Massacre #12 Video is Up

Sure looks like fun. Kudos too the host for letting these people have fun and create lifelong happy memories. Thanks for sharing.
  19. kayde

Local mini bike crash in city

This is a unfortunate situation for all us mini bikers. Accidents happen all the time even too responsible riders, just hope he wasn't under the influence of.... This incident made the news so it's gonna receive some attention after all the intersection was shut down for hours during the...
  20. kayde

Somebody give the post office

Absolutely, hard too type humor.